Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@biancardi the brown rice oil sheets are made by Skinfood. I haven't had a chance to try them yet but will today. I'll let you know how they are.

I've been using the brown rice oil sheets a few times now and really like them. I need to use a cleanser after though because I'm afraid the sheet alone might be too rich for my skin and didn't want to try and see if I break out. The sheets remove makeup well and don't irritate my sensitive skin. Using these with double cleansing method really works. My skin feels great after. Happy I got these.

@@klt19 @@mascara117827 @Alidolly 

20150623_220413_zpspsbemjgl.jpg

20150623_220348_zpsi97bach2.jpg

My first order from beautius.com came in a few days ago, thought it would be cool to share it with you all. 

Order Date :11/6

Dispatched: 12/6 (Got a notification email next day!)

Arrived (To London) : 19/6

First Photo (Things I have bought!)

Starting from the left:

1.Skin Food's Black Sesame Hot Mask 

2.Banila Co's The Black Hydrogel Mask - Sebum Control

3. Tony Moly's I'm Real Masks (Seaweed, Pomegranate, Teatree, lemon)

4. Ryeo's Bouncy Curling Essence

5. Ryeo's Total Anti-aging Hair Pack

6  Jenny House's Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation SPF50/PA+++

7. Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack

8. Tony Moly's Peach Hand Cream

Second Photo (FREE STUFF!!!!! )

I couldn't believe how generous they are. I also received a thank you email from the owner (Tracey) herself.  Tracey, you are really kind!

1. Innisfree's It's Real Squeeze Mask (Shea butter)

2. Nature Republic's Real Nature Mask Sheet (Avocado)

3. Tony Moly's Panda Eye Patch

4. Okamoto's Heat Patch

5. Kose Sekkisei 's Facial Toner

6  Kose Sekkisei's Daytime moisturiser

7. Japanese traditional Hot Spring powder

8. Tony Moly's Snail Eye Patch. 

Overall :

I would rate www.beautius.com  9/10  (customer service is superb, delivery is fast)

But it would have been even better if they can stock more products from Tony Moly , Skin Food or Leneige etc, since I can find none of these brands in London. 

Magedelene

Last edited by a moderator:
@@klt19 @@mascara117827 @Alidolly 

20150623_220348_zpsi97bach2.jpg

Second Photo (FREE STUFF!!!!! )

I couldn't believe how generous they are. I also received a thank you email from the owner (Tracey) herself.  Tracey, you are really kind!

1. Innisfree's It's Real Squeeze Mask (Shea butter)

2. Nature Republic's Real Nature Mask Sheet (Avocado)

3. Tony Moly's Panda Eye Patch

4. Okamoto's Heat Patch

5. Kose Sekkisei 's Facial Toner

6  Kose Sekkisei's Daytime moisturiser

7. Japanese traditional Hot Spring powder

8. Tony Moly's Snail Eye Patch. 
Wow. That is extremely generous!

I want to say that the CosRx AHA/BHA Toner and the Snail 90 Treatment Essence might be my new favorite product combination. My skin was so soft all day until the next morning, too! Like soft. VERY soft. I kept touching my cheeks because I couldn't believe it.

And that was with putting nothing else on. No moisturizer, nothing. 

/swoon

I want to say that the CosRx AHA/BHA Toner and the Snail 90 Treatment Essence might be my new favorite product combination. My skin was so soft all day until the next morning, too! Like soft. VERY soft. I kept touching my cheeks because I couldn't believe it.

And that was with putting nothing else on. No moisturizer, nothing. 

/swoon
isn't that stuff great?  I love it too -  are these the first CosRX products for you, saffyra?

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't that stuff great?  I love it too -  are these the first CosRX products for you, saffyra?
I think I have one spot treatment from them that came in a Memebox but these were the most "important" products I've used. I've been wanting the toner for awhile but I didn't know a thing about the Snail 90 essence. It might take over the spot that the Benton SnailBee essence has in my life. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YesStyle Basics+ Beauty Set - Round 2

Imgur Album with lots of pictures: http://imgur.com/a/e49BP

Ordered 6/11

Shipped 6/19 (another item was back-ordered)

Arrived 7/1

Cost: $29.90 (no coupon this time)

Value: $87-95

Mini-Review: While the value of this set is slightly lower than the first one, I'm still pleased. There is still a consistent mix of Korean, other Asian and European brands. There is still a mix of skincare and makeup. The packaging still leaves something to be desired, but the overall value for money paid is great. I enjoy the surprise of this set, and I'll probably order others in the future. I'm happy to see another Cure Water Treatment (impossible to find). The SK-II mask will be used quickly. A few of the items are scented, so they will likely become gifts. For me, personally, this 2nd set confirms that this is a better buy than a lot of other mystery boxes, and it is a nice replacement for the Memeboxes of old that I miss so much. That's certainly related to my personal preference; I don't begrudge differing perspectives. For comparison, my other review is Post #2312 earlier in this thread.

Items: 

1. Ahava Gold Edition Mineral Hand Cream (Full Size - 100mL) $12
  2. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask (Full Size - 1 mask) $9
  3. Etude House Mugwort Sheet Mask (Full Size - 1 mask) $2
  4. Sofina Enriched Foam Cleanser Set (Full Size - 1 cushion/puff + 1 tube wash) $30
  5. Ladykin One Touch Bling Glow Lipstick in 08 Fall Rose (Full Size) $9
  6. Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream (Deluxe Sample) $5
  7. Holika Holika Perfume Dress Midnight Glam Body Cleanser (Deluxe Sample) $4
  8. Avene Antirougeurs Anti-redness Dermo-cleansing milky fluid (Deluxe sample) $4
  9. Shiseido Luminixing Satin Face Color RD103 Petal (Deluxe Sample) $10
  10. Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 100 (Regular Sample) $2
OZ60r00.jpg

I'm really liking the Klairs brown sugar scrub. It really makes my skin so smooth and my pores looks so much better. I used it again this morning and putting makeup on after (after using skin care) was a dream. My skin looked and felt so much better. I need to remember to use this on a consistent basis.

I just used a sheet mask last night and every time I use them I wonder why I don't use them more often. After 15 minutes my skin looked totally lifted and smooth. I looked like I had had a face lift. The results are really amazing for me every time I use Korean sheet masks. I've yet to try a sheet mask that didn't provide results. What makes them so much more effective than the main stream counterparts? Is it the ingredients? I'm just wondering how they can perform so much better and I hope some of you who are more experienced in Korean skin care might know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

Hi!! I'm new to this side of the forum, so I apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong area!

I'm new to Korean skin care products. Any suggestions on where to buy products that ship from the U.S.? I just don't have the patience to wait for long shipping times! I don't mind paying more....that's the price I pay for my immediate gratification problems!!

Thanks!!

I got my deluxe sample of belif aqua bomb from sephora (use promo  code aquabomb with a $25.00 or more purchase) and OMG - this gel cream is perfect for oily and normal to combo skin types.  It is so hydrating and I love it.  I purchased the full size version.  I might have found my cream for the summer..

they also make a moisturizing bomb that is for drier skin types and they have more skin care at sephora. 

belif.aquabomb.jpg

I got my deluxe sample of belif aqua bomb from sephora (use promo  code aquabomb with a $25.00 or more purchase) and OMG - this gel cream is perfect for oily and normal to combo skin types.  It is so hydrating and I love it.  I purchased the full size version.  I might have found my cream for the summer..

they also make a moisturizing bomb that is for drier skin types and they have more skin care at sephora. 

belif.aquabomb.jpg
good to hear! Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for a new moisturizer to try and this one sounds good. I'll check it out.

Latest posts

Back