Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really great,i should learn from you
claps.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbySAM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been doing the YouTube thing for a few months now.  Would love some new subscribers and feedback on my videos! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Link below! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Love your channel! I just started a channel as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'd love it if you subscribed to me as well!

youtube.com/laurentappbeauty

I also just started a channel about 3 months ago.( youtube.com/user/makeupthug). I will def check both you ladies out...

I mainly post Birchbox opening videos shot with my phone (and not always in HD) at the moment, but I am working on expanding my channel content. http://www.youtube.com/user/CricketsBay/ Is it weird that 90% of the ladies who have posted our links here don't have our YouTube channel in our signature? Also, any way I can see people's signatures using the mobile site? I can hardly use the regular site because it freezes and force closes a lot. It's my phone. Not the site itself.

Hey everyone I too have a beauty channel on youtube it's www.youtube.com/annjiliquethediva ill be checking you out please subscribe if you like what you see. Would love to do some collaborations in the near future.

Hi Sarita,

I will def check out your channel as soon as i get off work. I love to do callabs. i actually just did one not to long ago.

Hi annjithediva,

I just saw you an email telling me you subscribed to my channel. Thank you so much, and as soon as i get off work  I will return the sub.

Yes we shoould. I am not able to log onto youtube from work, but as soon as I get off i will check you out. I see your location is France?? That is so cool.

Just read another post and saw a tutorial done by a celebrity makeup artist in LA named Monika Blunder.

I LOVE her Rosie Huntington-Whitely look. That's a really hot look for a night out. I'm sort of new to this whole makeup thing and really enjoy these tutorials. To those interested, here you go! 

Hello everyone!
My name is Anna and I'm from Russia.

In 2011 I started my youtube channel as Lipo4kaBeauty and from this spring I make my videos there. All videos are in Russian for now just because I too shy to speak English, it is not my native language and I make mistakes.

Lipo4ka (spells like lipochka) is a name of one famous Russian girl in one of the theatrical plays by Ostrovsky. I just like this name...and most part of my friends call me lipochka ( 4 is similar in prononce to "ch")

I just started my youtube beauty guru channel ! I think you guys should check it out ! 

Youtube.com/simplybeauty04

I am a new youtube beauty guru & I need a boost . I would love if you checked out my channel. I post make up looks, ootd, ETC. Please check it out ! 

Youtube.com/simplybeauty04

Love finding new beauty youtubers to watch!
heart.gif

I have a beauty channel! I haven't posted a lot of makeup tutorials because I'm trying to invest in a better lighting and video editing system which is not cheap....lol. Anyway I do have some makeup looks up! But I love doing vlogs and tag videos as well!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/tattooedbeauty90

Back