Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to introduce my channel too(makeupinfo) and hope to connect with some fellow youtubers/bloggers here.

My link is listed in the signature..If you like to connect, please message me and I will be glad to respond..thanks

0.jpg

Hey everyone! Here is the link to my new video! Sub to my channel if you'd like! If you make videos message me if you sub and ill sub back!

Quote: Originally Posted by paintwithglitte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello everyone ! Could you all take a look at my channel? I've subbed to everyone here's links--good work!

My youtube name is PaintWithGlitter

Happy New Years !
Hi, I just watched one of your videos!!!
smile.gif
 It was really awesome....

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and the online beauty community! I just started a youtube channel and I have a few videos up already, and a lot coming up for the holidays.  I'd love for you to check them out and subscribe if you like them!

www.youtube.com/MahaMaven

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo Maha

Hi ladies!! I'm not exactly "new" here, but it is my first time posting(I'm shy). I wanted to share my YouTube channel with y'all too! I've been on YouTube for 5 years and I create beauty related tutorials and reviews. I hope y'all like it and subscribe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />http://www.youtube.com/icraiz

Hey! I'm another new gal as well! My YouTube channel is youtube.com/girltalkbjt13 I really love making youtube videos and being in that world! And all support is welcome and very very appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks in advance. Love, Bethany

Hi to everyone! I am new here and as well I started my own channel on youtube about beauty, make-up, nailart, DIY, fashion and lots of other things coming up!

So if you're interested here's a link to my channel and please like & subscribe, it would mean soso much to me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Lots of love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_XZKT0kHcKRVawgJLJVng

Back