Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can also ask youself how much products does exist for skincare ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> at one point you'll have the full list and get only different kinds of those. so yeah 10 moisturizers, 10 ampoules, 10 eyecreams, 10 etec etc etc ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I only have 4 of my 12 boxes so far; between those and some other subs I have about a trillion moisturizers and eye creams. But you're right, Korean skin care has so much more to offer in terms of products and so I'm really hoping for more essences, ampoules, toners, and cleansers in my future boxes! And Memebox can send me as many sheet masks as they want; they're so easy to use up and my skin loves them.

Also, I keep meaning to tell you what a pretty name Marjolein is. Oh, and there's a character in Dragon Age with your name, but she isn't nearly as nice and sweet as you are! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I only have 4 of my 12 boxes so far; between those and some other subs I have about a trillion moisturizers and eye creams. But you're right, Korean skin care has so much more to offer in terms of products and so I'm really hoping for more essences, ampoules, toners, and cleansers in my future boxes! And Memebox can send me as many sheet masks as they want; they're so easy to use up and my skin loves them.

Also, I keep meaning to tell you what a pretty name Marjolein is. Oh, and there's a character in Dragon Age with your name, but she isn't nearly as nice and sweet as you are! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
WHAT I'm going to google that right now! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...Oh my I do in a side quest of Leliana or something right?

And thank you! never hear people say that :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so yay! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (ps I'm allergic to myself (marjolein = herb) xD

Yes I also need more of everything, I have enough but I'll never ever have really enough!

I want more ampoules, I love those, just got a fullsize from the memeshop today> inlove!!

I`m waiting for 12 boxes to arrive at my doorstep... maybe i should take a break and not buy anymore memeboxes

:blush2:   but I really liked my 5 memeboxes so far :blush:

Tomorrow the "Mask Edition #4" and the "Skincare" boxes will ship :smilehappyyes:

I`m waiting for 12 boxes to arrive at my doorstep... maybe i should take a break and not buy anymore memeboxes

:blush2: but I really liked my 5 memeboxes so far :blush:

Tomorrow the "Mask Edition #4" and the "Skincare" boxes will ship :smilehappyyes:
I'm waiting for, I think ten boxes. Haven't received any but the two I won and the mil box should be shipping soon. Also bubble pop+mask 4 bundle ships soon!! Soooo excited!

WHAT I'm going to google that right now! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...Oh my I do in a side quest of Leliana or something right?

And thank you! never hear people say that :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so yay! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (ps I'm allergic to myself (marjolein = herb) xD

Yes I also need more of everything, I have enough but I'll never ever have really enough!

I want more ampoules, I love those, just got a fullsize from the memeshop today> inlove!!
Which ampoule did you get? I really like them too. Also have a question, what is the difference between essence, serum and ampoules? Can you use them together all at once? I usually just use serum, then my cream.

I discovered Memebox on June 9th. Since then I've purchased 9 boxes (and received 2). I already have storage problems and I have no idea what I'll do when I receive the rest of them - much less how long it will take me to use up all these products! But here I am considering Fermented 2. It really is like an addiction - what if I miss something amazing? How can I turn down $100 worth of products for $30? At least I have all of you here to talk to about it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everyone is correct that this thread does not do much to actually help with addiction. I have all the problems I (and others) have mentioned, but I cannot stop. Maybe if we start talking more about the downsides to buying tons and tons of Memeboxes?  :unsure:

Right now I think I have myself talked into nothing unless they release Snail 3. C'mon, Memebox, I started buying too late to get a snail box and I want one!

I have boxes coming until October, but I saw that the new global box hit (for shipping in November, really?). I kind of want it, so I need to convince myself I don't need it. Here is what I am trying to focus on:

1) I have drawers of stuff I have yet to try. I do not need more makeup, cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreens, or hydrating sprays

2) I have plenty of things I am not interested in trying that I could try to trade for stuff I want that I didn't get 

3) There are some things I want that I can't get in a Memebox. I am lusting after the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders and the Lorac Pro 2 palette. At $30 a pop with shipping (sometimes more for the superboxes), I could have put my $ towards those things.

4) In my experience, it's hard to sell Memebox products I don't want on eBay, and it's not easy to trade those products to people who don't also buy Memeboxes. if I am mostly limited to trading products with people who get Memeboxes too, there's not much to trade for but other Memebox products. If I already get all the products, there isn't that much I want to trade for from Memebox. 

5) I don't have room! Full size products are awesome, but it takes me awhile to go through them, and the ones I'm not using yet take up a lot of space. 

6) Blogging about the boxes I get aren't an excuse because everyone has a beauty blog and everyone blogs about Memeboxes. It's not exactly the type of content that drives people to your site (not trying to insult other beauty bloggers, just saying I shouldn't use that as a reason why I need more Memeboxes hahaha). Hell, I could do a ton of posts reviewing all the products I've gotten so far! 

I have boxes coming until October, but I saw that the new global box hit (for shipping in November, really?). I kind of want it, so I need to convince myself I don't need it. Here is what I am trying to focus on:

1) I have drawers of stuff I have yet to try. I do not need more makeup, cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreens, or hydrating sprays

2) I have plenty of things I am not interested in trying that I could try to trade for stuff I want that I didn't get 

3) There are some things I want that I can't get in a Memebox. I am lusting after the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders and the Lorac Pro 2 palette. At $30 a pop with shipping (sometimes more for the superboxes), I could have put my $ towards those things.

4) In my experience, it's hard to sell Memebox products I don't want on eBay, and it's not easy to trade those products to people who don't also buy Memeboxes. if I am mostly limited to trading products with people who get Memeboxes too, there's not much to trade for but other Memebox products. If I already get all the products, there isn't that much I want to trade for from Memebox. 

5) I don't have room! Full size products are awesome, but it takes me awhile to go through them, and the ones I'm not using yet take up a lot of space. 

6) Blogging about the boxes I get aren't an excuse because everyone has a beauty blog and everyone blogs about Memeboxes. It's not exactly the type of content that drives people to your site (not trying to insult other beauty bloggers, just saying I shouldn't use that as a reason why I need more Memeboxes hahaha). Hell, I could do a ton of posts reviewing all the products I've gotten so far! 
I don't have as many products (only gotten a couple boxes so far) but I agree with how it'll be harder to trade unless the other person knows/wants Memebox stuff.

I only got the Scrub box last week, and I think it'll be my last box for a while. I have like 7 boxes coming through September and they cover such a wide range of products I won't need any more. Kind of wanted the Global 17 but then I saw it wasn't shipping until NOVEMBER. That's just too far away for me to care about it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ugh I just caved and bought the bundle of the all eyes box + the earth and sea cosmetics.  I am also waffling on buying #17 global but NOVEMBER is a LOOOOONG time away (of course, I said the same thing back when Global #14 came out and I'm kicking myself in a rear for not grabbing it).  Stop making good boxes MEMEBOX!  LOL

Latest posts

Back