Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great lol! I dont have room for more either, all my bathroom and beauty drawers are full >.<
I saw some DIY projects to convert the boxes into drawers...but I can't be bothered lol~ I love clear acrylic makeup organizers and compartmentalized drawers! I hope memebox will somehow revamp their packaging into a reusable and sustainable design. Maybe one that we can easily stack up and slide open.

I saw some DIY projects to convert the boxes into drawers...but I can't be bothered lol~ I love clear acrylic makeup organizers and compartmentalized drawers! I hope memebox will somehow revamp their packaging into a reusable and sustainable design. Maybe one that we can easily stack up and slide open.
Me neither. I love the look of the acrylic drawers too. Look much more sleek and organized to me atleast :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would be nice to have something like a Glossybox sturdy design maybe, but I'm not complaining. Whats inside is what matters too me!

hHAHA I know right!!!! I was going on a no buy starting TODAY and, pop more points and cute boxes!
That's what i told myself too! Especially since I bought a lot from the shop the day before but now I'm just on the lookout for good boxes before the points are gone!

Okay, here is something sad about my Memebox addiction. I forget that I have things on a regular basis. Example from today: I saw a review of a Korean beauty product and decided I wanted it. I did a google search to try to find it to buy, and I came across a blog from someone who said they got it in a Memebox. I realized it was a box I had received and that the item was sitting in a drawer somewhere in my house haha..

Okay, here is something sad about my Memebox addiction. I forget that I have things on a regular basis. Example from today: I saw a review of a Korean beauty product and decided I wanted it. I did a google search to try to find it to buy, and I came across a blog from someone who said they got it in a Memebox. I realized it was a box I had received and that the item was sitting in a drawer somewhere in my house haha..
aww, that's ok. I'm sure that happens to all of us at some point. The good news is, you have what you want! Plus you don't need to spend more to get it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is not so bad. At least you know you purchased that box and have the product somewhere.

Ha! Fantastic. What product was it?

Ha! Fantastic. What product was it?
It was the Secret Key Super Plumping Jelly. I'd forgotten that I'd gotten it already in a Memebox.

It's funny, but all the reasons I listed for not buying more Memeboxes applies to all the other crap I buy and other subs too. I think I probably have a beauty product problem in general! 

It was the Secret Key Super Plumping Jelly. I'd forgotten that I'd gotten it already in a Memebox.

It's funny, but all the reasons I listed for not buying more Memeboxes applies to all the other crap I buy and other subs too. I think I probably have a beauty product problem in general! 
I hear ya, sista!

I was frustrated, that my Memebox Skincare Box didn`t arrive yet ... so I placed an order at beautynetkorea :blush:

Does someone know the Holika Holika Magic Drop MAKE ME Scents? I ordered the scent "Pure Baby Powder"  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"Elegance sandlewood, Vanilla fragrance wafts through the air with a delicate mild white musk fragrance. This pure white woody musk fragrance changes you into the innocent girl like a baby.''

I was frustrated, that my Memebox Skincare Box didn`t arrive yet ... so I placed an order at beautynetkorea :blush:

Does someone know the Holika Holika Magic Drop MAKE ME Scents? I ordered the scent "Pure Baby Powder"  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"Elegance sandlewood, Vanilla fragrance wafts through the air with a delicate mild white musk fragrance. This pure white woody musk fragrance changes you into the innocent girl like a baby.''
I  know how you feel! They shipped my aloe box on the 17th and it only arrived in Canada today! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I still won't be able to receive it until the end of the week and in the meantime, I ordered more 3 more boxes and still looking at others...

The chocolate Meme Cacao box finaly won be over, esp being told that  the Etude House Milk  talk would have normally   come with a cute foam sponge topper ! (outside memebox)  Why cant American companies  be this much fun !!!   Its like every American  product has  to smell like fake floral or  chemicals. It took Too Faced to finaly  make a  cocoa bronzer, but thats the only American cocoa makeup /beauty I can think of.

Im loving this cocoa goodness  !  I love the Magic Cream Dessert cleanser and the  pore strips  work better than all the others, I stopped buying Biore  cause they dont work. but the ones in  the memebox have strong glue and they work  the best ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the Pomegranate box in my cart and it sold out again!! Booooo. Anyway I have a Memebox sickness! Just ordered five boxes, the super bundle with four boxes and whole grains 2 since I loved 1 so much! Help me!!! But I only paid 110 for five boxes after affiliate and other discounts! I can justify the hell outta that.

Got annoyed at fiancé today so I had to order the cooling care with free upgraded express shipping and the newest collaboration (the cute one?)...did them in the same order...so will both boxes be express shipping?

I feel like I need to purchase more boxes -  lol

crazy, I know....
I feel the same, especially with the sudden attack of box envy I'm experiencing. I'm so regretting not getting Fermented 2 and Zero Cosmetics! I just always seem to make wrong choice - why didn't I get those instead of the stupid Detox?!  :scared:

@@biancardi, totally agree! I am currently looking at the website and deciding what to get, even though I have a total of 23 boxes coming and I've bought almost 60 of them!  :lol:

Latest posts

Back