Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@mybeautifulstyle  if you go down the memebox route, you will find yourself ordering more!!  lol

What are you looking for?   If you want the best bang for your dollar, I recommend a global box, which is their monthly boxes - they are 23.00 + shipping.  

Themed boxes are also nice, but I have also found that the "superbox" is not that great of a value, but you do get full sized products - however, what memebox may consider full size is debatable - lol

Note that if you do not get a box that is ready to ship now, you will be waiting several weeks before your box ships (depending on the ship date - some globals have a future date of Jan 24, 2015) and then it can take 2 - 3 weeks to get to you standard shipping.

Look around on people's blogs - a lot of us who post here in the memebox forum post discount codes and stuff, so you can use the $5.00 promo coupons with your box - there are 2 types $5.00 coupons for August  - one that is 5 alpha numeric characters and one that is 4 alpha numeric.  You can use both of these and then no more.   It doesn't matter how many different codes are out there, memebox "remembers" that you used a $5.00 code for the month.   

customer service, if you have an issue, is frustrating as hell at times.   But the majority of my boxes got to me without any issues and I have been, overall, very happy with their service. 

I think I need to sign myself up for this. I just made my first order of 6 boxes... and have 6 more waiting in my basket...

I do have a couple of newbie questions though.

Is there anyway of getting an email heads up if a box comes back in stock, if I put it on my wishlist? or is just a case of checking the page everyday?

also, when does Memebox release new boxes, or do they just put them up whenever and wherever?

I think I need to sign myself up for this. I just made my first order of 6 boxes... and have 6 more waiting in my basket...

I do have a couple of newbie questions though.

Is there anyway of getting an email heads up if a box comes back in stock, if I put it on my wishlist? or is just a case of checking the page everyday?

also, when does Memebox release new boxes, or do they just put them up whenever and wherever?
to your first question - I have things on wishlist and I have never been notified that it was back in stock when it came back in stock.  You just have to check it.  Sometimes Memebox will announce a restock in their news letter - if they truly restocked it.  If something is back in stock because a person cancelled their order, then no, no alert.

to your second question - the best way to keep abreast of new boxes is to sign up for their newsletter and if they are giving out points.  So far, they seem to be running on this schedule

new boxes - monday, wednesday, friday

memeshop offers and sales - tuesday & thursday

that said - if you are a VIP member, you will get the newsletter in the wee am hours  - I am using my own time zone here - EST - and we get to purchase the new boxes first with maybe 2-3 dollars off.   those who aren't VIP do not get the newsletter until 6-8 hours later and then the sale is over.    In our big memebox thread, members do post those VIP links because memebox does not make them only for purchase to VIP members - they just "hide" the links.   So, if you check here on m-w-f in the am, you can find the new releases at discount OR follow a VIP blogger who will announce them in  a timely fashion.  Also, check the bloggers for promo codes, affiliate discounts ~ you can use those as well

To be a VIP member, you have to have purchased 5 boxes within 3 months and it will be reviewed every month.  For most of us, that isn't an issue!!

congrats for joining memebox

Hahah well considering I just bought 6 in a day I am hoping come September I will be a VIP (how fancy haha)

Thank you for all the info. I think I will hold off on the 6 in my wishlist until I see what comes out this week, but so many of the things look amazing. I am not so interested in the make up side of things but I will take as much skin/body/hair care as they can throw at me, in beautiful pink boxes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is there somewhere I can find a list of these VIP bloggers? I feel like I have seen a list somewhere!

I'm VIP and I try to blog as well. Not as good as the other ladies here though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm going to start a blog as it apparently gives you 3 points for reviews, it'll be fairly basic I have no blog skillz, but do I just email meme with a link and ask to be on their affiliate programme?

Or will they say no because it is rubbish :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i blog and do youtube and get them for my videos. sadly i do both but can only get them on one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have just spent a bit 'making a blog' so hopefully once I start getting my boxes I can submit the links to MEME. Three points per review can't be bad, if they're good enough :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to start a blog as it apparently gives you 3 points for reviews, it'll be fairly basic I have no blog skillz, but do I just email meme with a link and ask to be on their affiliate programme?

Or will they say no because it is rubbish :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You can join at http://us.memebox.com/affiliates/ and then you just email your info along with a link to your review for points.

You can join at http://us.memebox.com/affiliates/ and then you just email your info along with a link to your review for points.
Thank you! I think I have actually managed to sign up and link it on my new blog thing, so lets see :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its kinda a neat thing for them to do, in my opinion! So if you usually get $3 off for being a VIP and buying 'early' and can get $3 in points on each box you could get each box for like $17 + shipping? (the $23 anyway!)

I emailed them some of my reviews and I didn't get a reply or my points. Was there something special I was supposed to do?

I emailed them some of my reviews and I didn't get a reply or my points. Was there something special I was supposed to do?
Are you in their 'affiliate' programme? Apparently you have to be in that for them to give you the points. if its not that I don't know, I am pretty new to it all and jumping in with both feet and probably going wrong left right and centre :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are you in their 'affiliate' programme? Apparently you have to be in that for them to give you the points. if its not that I don't know, I am pretty new to it all and jumping in with both feet and probably going wrong left right and centre :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Uh yes I am. I'll just keep emailing them I guess. Not really surprised since they can't even seem to answer our customer emails, why should it be any different for the people who help promote them and make them money.

Back