Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a nightmare yesterday. I was in the middle of the woods and hiking with a bunch of memeboxes in my bag for some reason.

And then there was a flood so I had to abandon my boxes and run for higher ground.

I woke up feeling devastated.

I wish I was joking or making this up but I'm actually not... I think I'm a little too crazy even for this thread.... T____T
LMAO! I've had a few memebox dreams, but that was when I first started splurging and buying every box they came out with. In time those dreams shall pass LOL. PS: Your not crazy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@athy

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO! I've had a few memebox dreams, but that was when I first started splurging and buying every box they came out with. In time those dreams shall pass LOL. PS: Your not crazy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@athy
Haha! I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one @ XDDD

Although there will be more of them... Oh dear, I hope the memebox dreams are nicer to me! @_@

Haha! I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one @ XDDD

Although there will be more of them... Oh dear, I hope the memebox dreams are nicer to me! @_@
You might be dreaming of it again tonight since the haul. Its the tetris effect. 

I once dream of getting leprosy after the first day in derm clinic. Not cool.

Gurll...you gotta chill. 

You might be dreaming of it again tonight since the haul. Its the tetris effect. 

I once dream of getting leprosy after the first day in derm clinic. Not cool.

Gurll...you gotta chill. 
Sounds like a terrible dream to have D=

That... last line actually made me feel a lot calmer. Thank you for that =D 

THE SUPPORT THREAD IS WORKING.

Okay I did a thing and i might have actually broken the addiction.

I ordered the Hair box when it restocked because my hair is just weird and frizzy and not tameable.  Saw the box on the spoiler thread.  Regret immediately.  Tried to cancel and FB person said I couldn't.  I am so frustrated with myself and ashamed that I let myself just order it that I can't bring myself to spend more money on other memebox things even though i want them for fear it will end up like this again.

Shame brings my addiction to its knees.

I ordered the Hair box when it restocked because my hair is just weird and frizzy and not tameable.  Saw the box on the spoiler thread.  Regret immediately.  Tried to cancel and FB person said I couldn't.  I am so frustrated with myself and ashamed that I let myself just order it that I can't bring myself to spend more money on other memebox things even though i want them for fear it will end up like this again.

I too feel like this has done something about my addiction.

But as my rentals have always said, write a direct but public, angry-sounding letter to customer service, and then only after you've given them a chance with that, THEN decide to take your business elsewhere.

I channelled all the rudeness I could muster into a little post on their facebook page ;w;

I felt very guilty posting it but hey, maybe I'll save someone who was going to order the box from ordering it.... 

They just posted on there facebook page 20 mins ago.@

The fb person already replied to her it seems =/

I got no reply on fb, just through email after I post on their fb... It's a shame that it feels like the only way you can get treated decently by their CS is by sounding angry... T___T
I didn't have to get angry at all.  I just expressed that I wanted to cancel and they said I couldn't.  Am I upset that the cancellation policy doesn't take into account those who order a day after the shipping date? Hell yeah.  I dislike also that it was faster via facebook and they did not reply to my email at all.  I probably sounded anxious as hell.

I didn't have to get angry at all.  I just expressed that I wanted to cancel and they said I couldn't.  Am I upset that the cancellation policy doesn't take into account those who order a day after the shipping date? Hell yeah.  I dislike also that it was faster via facebook and they did not reply to my email at all.  I probably sounded anxious as hell.
But I managed to get a cancellation and you didn't.... =x...

I wasn't actually angry, I was very calm - but since I knew about their cancellation policy I had to make them want to cancel for me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  That's all!

Hi,

My name is Marjolein, I'm a Memeboxaholic!

I've bought 49 Memeboxes and 6 Memeshop orders since this March.

Sarah from Bits&Boxes called me the "Memequeen".

I'm loving and using that title but it does costs a lot xD

Girls we are fabulous and need more Memeboxes!

But when do we say no?

XOXO

Marjolein

*your Memequeen*

[Edited by meaganola. Faux signature/social media promotion removed.]

Hi,

My name is Marjolein, I'm a Memeboxaholic!

I've bought 49 Memeboxes and 6 Memeshop orders since this March.

Sarah from Bits&Boxes called me the "Memequeen".

I'm loving and using that title but it does costs a lot xD

Girls we are fabulous and need more Memeboxes!

But when do we say no?

XOXO

Marjolein

*your Memequeen*

[Edited by meaganola. Faux signature/social media promotion removed.]
49 boxes!! Hands the tiara to Marjolein!!

I say no atm as running out of room. I need a bigger house
That's what helping me buy less boxes! When I saw them piled up in my room. I was like no more! I haven't even used half of the stuff yet. The only box I used everything from was the Hair and Body box. XD

Woops and I was thinking I it wasn't so bad and that someone here must have way more memeboxes than me xD 

Thanks for the titles xD haha

PS I didn't know I couldn't add social media links :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> now I have 10 warning points. How do I get rid of them?

Back