Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not going to horde my masks - I try to do a mask a couple of times a week right now!

Since I just purchased 2 more boxes this weekend, I think I need to stay in this forum for awhile. I have purchased 20 memebox so far (addiction started in April). I am even sending my boxes to my friend since I am in the middle of a move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I just purchased 2 more boxes this weekend, I think I need to stay in this forum for awhile. I have purchased 20 memebox so far (since this addiction started in April). I am even sending my boxes to my friend since I am in the middle of a move.
yep, I have purchased 25 boxes since Mother's Day (lol). I need to stay in this thread too - keep me STRONG.

Girls I'm back! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (my comments were hold by the moderators:O)

O yes i'm gonna try to make coolings mask :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (with kind of mask would you advice... aloe or honey or tomate kind of masks?

PS I've bought 6 memeboxes yesterday! I desperately wanted the K-style and it was sold out. but you could still get it in the $89 value box (I had the 3rd last set)

plus I bought the cacao and the At home :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Girls I'm back! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (my comments were hold by the moderators:O)

O yes i'm gonna try to make coolings mask :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (with kind of mask would you advice... aloe or honey or tomate kind of masks?

PS I've bought 6 memeboxes yesterday! I desperately wanted the K-style and it was sold out. but you could still get it in the $89 value box (I had the 3rd last set)

plus I bought the cacao and the At home :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im sure they will restock soon.

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im sure they will restock soon.
Yeah but maybe the code $10 code will not work anymore and shipping etc. (plus I had some points on my account) I don't mind it that much. I did want the K-Style. maybe i'm gonna love the OMG box and I know I'm gonna love the Detox box.... but I already have the Zero cosmetics, I already asked memebox if they could make a deal so I could give it away to someone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is your favorite sheet mask? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am new to sheet masks, so my favorite so far is DEWYTREE Tea Tree Blemish Solution Mask (thanks to @ for swapping that to me) I will have to purchase some more when I am done with the masks that I know I will be getting..

I have 3 of the tomato-coconut ones, a bunch of ginseng ones I ordered previously, I have a set of 10 red wine coming tomorrow, plus I have my precious honey one. I have used the tomato coconut, the green tea collagen (that was really NICE, btw - I wish they had given us more than one mask in that disappointing green tea box), cucumber ones. I have some more coming from iherb (herb-pomegranate, aloe-cucumber), plus some foot masks and hand masks.

I have the baby foot peeling mask which I am going to do now - I have 90 minutes to spare and will put them on and watch some TV!!

@@biancardi coincidently i am in the middle of the foot peel experiment (swap I got from @eugenie)! is the ginseng mask good? I haven't got a chance to try that yet.

I am new to sheet masks, so my favorite so far is DEWYTREE Tea Tree Blemish Solution Mask (thanks to @ for swapping that to me) I will have to purchase some more when I am done with the masks that I know I will be getting..

I have 3 of the tomato-coconut ones, a bunch of ginseng ones I ordered previously, I have a set of 10 red wine coming tomorrow, plus I have my precious honey one. I have used the tomato coconut, the green tea collagen (that was really NICE, btw - I wish they had given us more than one mask in that disappointing green tea box), cucumber ones. I have some more coming from iherb (herb-pomegranate, aloe-cucumber), plus some foot masks and hand masks.

I have the baby foot peeling mask which I am going to do now - I have 90 minutes to spare and will put them on and watch some TV!!
Coool I think I have all the masks you named :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Those Tomato-coconut was so lovely.. but my face is to big so I had to cut it xD o great idea that foot mask with some TV :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (gonna save it for a world cup game :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

btw - I am addicted to facial sheet masks. I never was until 2 months ago!! lol Americans have crap for sheet masks (sorry Freeman) but wow - these masks from Korean - amazing.

@@biancardi I most definitely will. I know this is not helping for an addiction thread, but MyBeautyDiary sheet masks are the best I have ever used. And for days when I can't be bothered to slap on sheet masks, I use sleeping masks like Laneige waterbank.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ok, back to meme-fasting..

Back