Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@biancardi I most definitely will. I know this is not helping for an addiction thread, but MyBeautyDiary sheet masks are the best I have ever used. And for days when I can't be bothered to slap on sheet masks, I use sleeping masks like Laneige waterbank.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ok, back to meme-fasting..
ohh Laneige sleeping mask is amazing!! bit expensive but worth it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm never going back to Dutch or other kind of country cosmatics than Korean cosmatics :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ marjojojoleintje my fav sheet masks are Holika holika and Innisfree ones. I love Holika holika deep sleep mask sheet (it's really cooling and soothing, and actually perfect before sleep as the name suggests). Holika holika tea time mask sheets are also all wonderful especially the milk and black tea. 

From innisfree I really love avocado for moisture and nutrition and aloe or teatree for when I have my period XD (or before to help balance). I buy them in large quantums always, as it's much cheaper. I buy all sheet masks from roseroseshop.com ^^

And I second the laneige water sleeping pack. Used one of these up in my empties this month. Have 3 back ups. Holy grail sleeping pack for sure.  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I do love those brand, didn't know the Holika Holika and the Innisfree masks.. but I don't know if I'm gonna buy on that shop because shipping gets really high when you add more. for 1 pack 3ea I already pay $7 shipping costs and the mask costs only around 3. but I'm gonna remember the names :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also really love sleeping packs like Laneige. I also have a good cera from Holika Holika and some others and I can't remeber which ones (woops thats bad!)

When i'm super lazy I use sleeping mask instead of sheets

Yes, you need to buy say 30 mask or so and it's beneficial. The lowest shipping cost is 7. And it goes to 1kg I believe. I paid arround 12 usd last time I ordered in shipping, and I got arround 40 masks. When you buy large quantum it's really worth. 3 of these masks on ebay are much more expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, you need to buy say 30 mask or so and it's beneficial. The lowest shipping cost is 7. And it goes to 1kg I believe. I paid arround 12 usd last time I ordered in shipping, and I got arround 40 masks. When you buy large quantum it's really worth. 3 of these masks on ebay are much more expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah I know.. ebay s*cks on selling mask :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> welll then I'm gonna do some reseach what mask is really word the money and shipping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (first time i'm gonna play save I think :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but do you buy that package of 10 and 3 ea (like those sets originally selled for stores (wholesale or whats it called;)

I thought my addiction was over, but I looked at my list of boxes coming and I have 11 coming...

I just bought the Whole Grain box tonight with my 10 points + 15 point code, so it was $4.99. I'm guessing they'll probably upgrade to DHL with the milk box I bought long ago!

I'm glad I didn't know of the cute box before it sold out, because I totally would have bought it.

Ive bought 20 boxes since may 26 :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  - that dang discount code got me along with all the sales

Last edited by a moderator:
Since May 11th (which was my first purchase ever at MB), I have purchased (hangs head in shame) 29 boxes.

Okay...need to take a break for a couple of weeks...whimpers in a corner....

Since May 11th (which was my first purchase ever at MB), I have purchased (hangs head in shame) 29 boxes.Okay...need to take a break for a couple of weeks...whimpers in a corner....
Is it bad that my first thought was.....I wonder how many of those I bought too?

After all, we did decide that we are long lost sisters a while back lol.

Is it bad that my first thought was.....I wonder how many of those I bought too?

After all, we did decide that we are long lost sisters a while back lol.
probably quite a few!! lol

someone posted their google calender a few weeks ago, showing her memeboxes ship date. I thought that was a grand idea, so I did that AND then I did their estimated arrival date in my calender! Yes, I was bored.

as my son says *naughty naughty* but I am a huge culprit. I am on a no buy now as i have no more disposable income.

Back