My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 2 hours ago MyGlam's twitter posted saying if you want a sneak peak at January's Glam Bag then 'like' their FB page because they will post it on there first. Nothing yet though. There are having a giveaway that ends Friday for anyone that wants to enter.

For those who asked...

The January bag. Theme "Back To Nature".

Sneak peek from their Instagram.

I don't think it's BareMinerals since the text is wrong but then again I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how long have they been around? seems like they have more actual makeup products, rather than birchbox's skin creams and face scrubs. definitely interested in signing up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(although I have to say, michelle phan kind of creeps me out)
hahaha!!! I find your comment really funny! lols... why does michelle creep you out? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ReenaMariel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahaha!!! I find your comment really funny! lols... why does michelle creep you out? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol. Michelle Phan kind of creeps me out too! After seeing her videos, I sometimes feel like she can pull off a horror movie and creep up on you when you least expect it! lol. Not in a offensive way though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Some posts from their wall if it helps anyone with any questions.

Re: December bags.

Posted at November 30 at 10:43pm   Big news- We are now officially sold out of the December Glam Bag!! Thanks everyone for joining the MyGlam community! A limited number of January Glam Bags are now available on MyGlam.com. So join us now ♥ ♥ xoxo

Re: January bags.

Posted on December 2 at 9:19am   Oh no! We are almost sold out of the January Glam Bags!! If you are already a subscriber, no worries, you will be receiving yours automatically. If you are not yet subscribed, then there is a limited quantity available for a short time, so don't miss out!!

Thanks!!
xoxo

Posted on December 2 at 12:05pm   Hi all, We are all sold out and can't accept any new subscriptions. We'll work hard to find more products and hopefully can open up the subscriptions again soon.

If you already subscribed, you're in! You won't need to re-order. Thanks and xoxo

They were sold out of January subscriptions (to new members) by December 2 but on December 16 were able to take a few more subscribers.

Posted on December 16 at 6:44am   NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW OPEN! Avid fans and early birds, You're going to be the lucky ones to know first! There's only a limited number of subscriptions available so be sure to sign up for your MyGlam Glam Bag NOW at http://www.myglam.com/!

January's subscriptions sold out sometime Monday early morning on the 19th.

Posted on December 18 at 9:22pm   Unfortunately, we are almost sold out of new subscriptions. If you were still thinking about it, go to www.myglam.com and get yours now before it's too late. Since we'll likely sell out in the middle of the night USA-time, we'll see you bright and early on Monday. ** Stay tuned for lots of giveaways next week!! **

ps - If you've already subscribed, you will continue to receive your Glam Bags, so no need to worry :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They are currently closed to new subscribers. IF it reopens in December then the bag should be a January bag. If they don't reopen until January then new subscribers will get the February bag.

BTW I have confirmed with my credit card online statement that I was "charged" (well a 10 day hold) for January's bag on the 23rd which is the date I subscribed.

23-DEC-2011 08:36:54 PM ($10.00) POS Purchase  MYGLAM.COM MYGLAM.COM 888-769-4526 NE US (10 day hold) - No fee, included in Unlimited POS Purchase plan

BTW I have confirmed with my credit card online statement that I was "charged" (well a 10 day hold) for January's bag on the 23rd which is the date I subscribed. 23-DEC-2011 08:36:54 PM ($10.00) POS Purchase  MYGLAM.COM MYGLAM.COM 888-769-4526 NE US (10 day hold) - No fee, included in Unlimited POS Purchase plan
I signed up on November 22 and the new hold appeared on December 23rd.

isn't it a like a pending transaction?

like, the bank knows you'll be charged in x amount of days (so in that case 10 days)? not sure though.

p.s. i can't wait for january's bag! i actually LOVE that they don't tell you what will be in it cause i always wanted to be surprised by birchbox but having no self-control... it's impossible. hahaha.

MyGlam put up three preview pictures on their FB page & I have a feeling the nail polish is going to be theBalm's Hot Ticket polish!

Latest posts

Back