My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and got it :-x Can't wait to see what they have in store for Jan. I thought the bag would make a cute pencil case so I subbed. Ha...good excuse, right? ;]

I know!!! I especially hate it since everyone in the US can't get a subscription and all these people are upset that they can't get one sent outside the US.

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just can't get over how people are asking "Oh do you ship outside the US" ect ect ect  and just tons of other questions that are all answered in the FAQ section on the site.... Does nobody bother to read these things?

I just wanna smack people!

I'm wondering if I should leave a post on their facebook wall asking that steps be taken to fix this whole not sending things out bit. I hate to do this sort of thing publically but emails seem to fall on deaf ears.

You could try that but whether or not they'll actually read it is another question. Too bad they don't have a Tumblr site yet.

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm wondering if I should leave a post on their facebook wall asking that steps be taken to fix this whole not sending things out bit. I hate to do this sort of thing publically but emails seem to fall on deaf ears.
That could work. I know some people post on ULTA's page when they have bad customer service or something and they reply asking them to email them the problem.

Quite a few people have and they respond by asking you to send them an email. So unfortunately I don't think it will do much good. I think they should maybe have a few different email addresses. One for general inquiries and the dumb repeat q's, one for billing, one for lost or damaged bags, etc. So they can get to more serious emails in a timely manner instead of having to sift through those 10,000 identical emails sent asking faq questions because people are too lazy to read what they are signing up for. You KNOW that's what backing up the response time. Hopefully they can figure out a solution =/

Thing is I already emailed them. Got a promise that the problem would be "solved" and it's been radio silence since then :

I have to agree with Amber on the emails, they need multiple emails - one for sales, one for info, one for problems with shipping, one for damaged items. They also need a 800 to contact someone live. You would think someone like Marcelo Camberos (who co-founded MyGlam) would have things set up better.

Anyone know if they have a date that they ship out their bag, like how BB is supposed to be the 10th? I'm home for this month, but back at school by Jan. 10th, and would like to know if I need to switch my address to my college address (dont want it going before I'm back due to stolen packages in between semesters).

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know if they have a date that they ship out their bag, like how BB is supposed to be the 10th? I'm home for this month, but back at school by Jan. 10th, and would like to know if I need to switch my address to my college address (dont want it going before I'm back due to stolen packages in between semesters).
FAQ says they ship the 10th.... so 3/5 days later is when you should get your bag

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They ship out between the 8th and 10th. They state in their FAQs it's the 10th but many people got their bags before that date.

Myglam is also ships around the 10th of the month :) *edit* my phone refuses to show me new responses until after I post lol. Didn't mean to be the 3rd person to answer this. Is there a way to delete your own posts or does a moderator have to?

I got a response from myglam and they said they are reworking their entire customer service system soon so hopefully the response times go down and issues get resolved faster

I got a reply from Amy apologizing for the delay and saying the box would be shipped out. I hope it makes it here this time.

I'm going to check myglam like every day so I don't miss out again. when you subscribe for the monthly, are you guaranteed a spot for the coming months or just that month?

Once you have a subscription - monthly or yearly - you're guaranteed a box until you quit.

I know it will be amazing. I am hoping for Eco tools tarte bare essentials or even pur minerals. I would love an eyeliner or lipstick. Hoping for a couple full sized products too. For nail polish that we are supposed to get I guess zoya

Latest posts

Back