My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you're happy with your box and received it in such short order. But today is the 19th and there's no sign of mine. It's not my problem that they're a new company, the fact is that I did not get what I paid for. If anyone deserves a break here it's me, especially because I have a very strong feeling that I'll be left holding the metaphorical stick.

All I want is the product I paid for. I don't think this is an outlandish demand.
I agree with that, you do deserve what you paid for. Maybe it was USPS who dropped the ball? Did you at least get a shipping email? Do hope for your sake that they come through for you.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I still sign up for January or is it closed?

Its closed now =/

but if your a member on the site you can sign up to be notified when more open up. and just keep checking their facebook frequently =)

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

January bags sold out again. My advice is if you want a subscription to create an account with them (so all your info is filled in but the credit card) and wait.

http://www.myglam.com/member/
Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I still sign up for January or is it closed?

Originally Posted by Caligirl132 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so excited for January!!! Any guesses on what will be in the next bag??

they hinted at a nail polish on their u-stream. Since it seems to be eco friendy-ish id guess maybe tarte amazonain clay products, bare escentuals, or vegan urban decay products?

What is U-stream?  Sorry if thats a dumb question, lol

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they hinted at a nail polish on their u-stream. Since it seems to be eco friendy-ish id guess maybe tarte amazonain clay products, bare escentuals, or vegan urban decay products?

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is U-stream?  Sorry if thats a dumb question, lol

...I'm the girl who couldnt figure out how to quote someone on this forum so dont feel dumb haha. I dont really use it, but i know its a live video stream type thing. they just posted a link to it and it connected us to a live video of the stylists where we could type in a chat box and ask questions. it was really cool

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19129485 found it for ya if youd like to watch it! ^.^

UStream is simply a place to stream videos live. Mally Beauty does a lot of live stream videos.

that would be cool!!! Since i missed out on Decembers bag i really hope they keep up with full sized products, and these amazing well known brands.

Originally Posted by Caligirl132 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that would be cool!!! Since i missed out on Decembers bag i really hope they keep up with full sized products, and these amazing well known brands.

Ya same here. they said the January bag will be valued at over $50 so it seems like there will be some decent sized products in there to justify that price. they had a secretive meeting with Urban Decay recently too so I'm hoping we will get something from them again.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like they only have two people on that list, and it reads like it's just from Facebook that you were chosen. anyway, congrats on getting picked!

Where is the list?

And yes ladies MyGlam got back to me today and said everyone would be charged on the 1st of January who are already subscribers.

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gifWhere is the list?
I was referring to the list that Amber posted announcing her VIP status:

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

then sent me a link to their instagram page saying i was a very vip glam girl: http://instaview.me/424417748_15349929/
It only shows two names on that list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit: I just tried the link, lol. It gave me this error message:

Instagram said:
You have exceeded the maximum number of requests per hour. You have performed a total of 7950 requests in the last hour. Our general maximum request limit is set at 5000 requests per hour.
Anyway, it looked like a sheet of paper, with some sort of title referring to the VIP status, followed by two hand written names on it, with the last names half cut off the picture.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was referring to the list that Amber posted announcing her VIP status:

It only shows two names on that list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit: I just tried the link, lol. It gave me this error message:

Anyway, it looked like a sheet of paper, with some sort of title referring to the VIP status, followed by two hand written names on it, with the last names half cut off the picture.

Katie if you think USPS is bad, you'd love them if you had to deal with the asshats at Canada Post OR the double asshats that work Canadian customs. I'm sick and tired of dealing with them. When I get things sent to my US address it takes a matter of 2 to 3 days for stuff to arrive. When I use my Canadian address, it can take well over a freaking month. My last Aromaleigh order arrived at my US address 24 hours after shipping. I was absolutely stunned. My Amazon orders never take more than 3 days. I WISH that Canada Post was even remotely as competent as USPS. Instead we just have a bunch of idiots delaying our mail every chance they get.

The UD book of shadows IV winner was just announced! They said they are going to have quite a few more giveaways for the holidays. Hopefully somebody here will luck out :) On a random note a usps truck stopped right in front of my house tonight, just long enough for me to get my hopes up they might be delivering my glam bag. But he just pulled off.....jerk =P

I want the Book of Shadows 4 sooo bad!! Congrats to whoever won that! I thought hubby was getting it for me for Christmas but he dropped the ball today and told me that's not what he got me since I started getting so excited. I mean he placed a pretty big Sephora order so I just assumed...that's what I get. LOL

A pic from their Twitter account with the caption, "One of the many ways we're going to reinforce next months glam bags"...hmmm. Maybe new packaging for January?!

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want the Book of Shadows 4 sooo bad!! Congrats to whoever won that! I thought hubby was getting it for me for Christmas but he dropped the ball today and told me that's not what he got me since I started getting so excited. I mean he placed a pretty big Sephora order so I just assumed...that's what I get. LOL

sorry for the double post my text wouldnt show up for some reason even when i edited it =/

I envy you! My boyfriend said no makeup this year because myglams already spoiling me. I'm hoping he's trying to fake me out and ill wake up to a nice UD palette >.<

Back