Quantcast

Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Thats what i'm wearing right this second....and lovin' it!!!

Reaction score
At the mo nothing, short and clear, But Im going to go buy some today, Mine have gone clumpy and look horrid when I try and use what I have, I like pink tho :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> baby pinks or sparkly glitter.

Reaction score
Right now I have a French Manicure... and on my toes, I have a hot pink color by OPI I forget the name of it and I have silver, black and white designs on my big toes.

Reaction score
Revlon Sheer Mauve. It's so pretty. It's got very subtle shimmer and just a hint of colour. It's lovely for work/everyday look.

Reaction score
I am wearing a Rimmel's Rapid Ruby on my toes. It is the perfect red and there hasn't been any chipping in 3 days.

Reaction score
I'm wearing one coat of each on my finger and toe nails....M·A·C Underlacquer, OPI Got the Blues for Red, and M·A·C Overlacquer.

Reaction score
At the moment I'm wearing Star Gazer nail polish in Black with a top coat of a clear polish that has hot pink sparkles in it.

It looks excellent, even if I do say so myself :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Rimmel Lasting finish nail polish in Oyster Pink on fingers

Rimmel Lasting finish nail polish in Pink Punk on toes.

Reaction score
I have white and pink acrylics. I'm boring and just like the french manicure look on me. I love all the cute things everyone else does though. ;-)

Bea

Reaction score
currently wearing slightly chipped Nivea Beaute Turbo Colour in Turbo Red. Its coming off tomorrow:)

Reaction score
wearing red on my fingernails...but gonna take it of and do another color..just isn't sure what kind of colour I want.

Nothing on my toes..but might do that too :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Goldie Nail Lacquer in Pillow on my fingers & Victoria's Secret Nail Lacquer in Explosive on my toes.

Reaction score
right now nothing-

i'm trying to give my nails time to grow. when i do wear nail polish, its usually a red. love red np:)

Latest posts