New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me three!! glad to know I'm not the only one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the info @@H_D!
I don't know ladies- my order was $80 and it showed free 2 day shipping for me. I had another order awhile back with free 2 day shipping too and I know it was not $100 but I know for really small orders it wasn't available for free. I wonder if the min is $50 or something?

I'm definitely going to select the two day shipping next time and see what happens. I just never tried it with smaller orders. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I got my box this morning and it is pretty fabulous! I have had issues with Juice beauty products in the past irritating my skin but this toner was very light and mild and moisturizing. The ilia lip gloss is like a light rose pink nude without any orange. It's very nice. All the products are very large except the mask of course so I really think this was a great value.

So an update on the 2 day shipping- I did not select the 2 day shipping option since I didn't know I could, but my LE box still shipped in two days- I am getting it today which is insanely fast for Birchbox (I am in CA so I usually feel things take foreverrrrr)

So an update on the 2 day shipping- I did not select the 2 day shipping option since I didn't know I could, but my LE box still shipped in two days- I am getting it today which is insanely fast for Birchbox (I am in CA so I usually feel things take foreverrrrr)
Yes, mine is shipped via usps priority 2 day as well and will be here tomorrow (West coast too). I guess BB does all the selecting for us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay!! That is awesome. Yes I am west coast and my orders usually take forever too- mine got here today as well. I am really impressed with all you get in this box for the price. I played with a few things so far and like it. Juice Beauty mist irritated my skin when I spritzed it on my face for some reason but their products usually do. Why? I have no idea. But I will use it for my body instead. It smells nice, as does the OLO body serum. This is a GREAT box!

I am loving the Illia lipgloss! I like the formula alot as it makes my lips look really smooth and isn't sticky. The color doesn't really show up on my lips though since I have fairly pigmented lips but I still like it and would like to try another color in that brand at some point. I already know I like the WELL mascara as I got a sample of that in my birchbox. I haven't tried the other items yet.

Anyone else try their goodies yet and have any hits and/or misses?

I'm wearing the Illia lipgloss right now and love it too! This my first time trying it. I love how smooth my lips are. The color doesn't show but it's ok because I really like the formula. I'm going to try the Tata Harper mask tonight. I love the W3ll mascara too. I had received it from another box can't remember which one, probably Birchbox and used it many times. It's a great mascara. I'm waiting to open this one though because I have too many mascaras in rotation right now. I tried the Juice beauty spray and really like it. I didn't irritate my skin which was great. I've tried many Juice Beauty products and they seem to irritate my skin but not this one.

oh yes I lied because I did try the Juice beauty spray, forgot about that. I have sensitive skin and it did sting a tiny bit which is typical for other juice beauty products I've tried. Not sure what is in them that tends to do that. But it didn't last long and I may try it again and see if I get the same reaction. I can always use it on my body though. (I think I already posted all this, lol). @@Reija I think you said you really like the OLO spray. I haven't tried it yet but I really like the scent. It isn't too strongly scented either. I am going to wait to try it once I use up another one of my body products. I have a million open right now, haha, and would like to use one up before opening another. If I can wait that long!

Yes I really like the OLO spray @ H_D. My old one is almost gone so as soon as it runs out, I'll open the new one. I like the serum by itself or mixed with a body moisturizer. It's light but still really hydrating and I like the scent too. I usually spray it on my hand and then apply it. I don't like spraying it directly on the skin because I think sprays can get kind of messy and end up in the floor instead on my legs

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the RMS lip shine, OLO serum (which I use it as hand cream), and Juice spray. I received the W3ll mascara sample before and didn't quite like it, but I will give it another try as soon as I finish my current mascaras. I keep the Juice spray in fridge and use it as a first thing in the morning, it feels better when cold ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I really like the make-up bag, it's nice that everything in the box can comfortably fit in it. Ilia is nice, although I am not a "nude lips" person. I'll use it at work. I am going to try Tata Harper mask tonight, hope I like it as much as you do @Reija.
Did you like the Au Naturale blush? It looks like they cut some off of the product, when fully turned down, product is not at the same level as the tube rim, which is not usual. I'm surprised at how little product they put in that big tube.
Did you try Exo nail polish remover?

I loved this box- so many full sizes too! The Exo remover is great- I bought the other "scent" a while ago- it doesn't feel or smell like typical nail polish remover at all- it's actually pretty oily so I suggest washing your hands In between removing and painting. But I'm happy to have another bottle!

I used the blush yesterday and also got out the RMS lip shine and love them both. The blush ended up giving a pretty bronze glow without being over powering. The staying power was amazing and it was easy to blend. The lip shine was really moisturizing and I loved the hint of nude it had. I'm in love with this box. Everything I've used so far have been so nice. I'm dying to try the farmacy night cream too. I was too tried last night and forgot to use it. :lol:

@@Reija I'll hopefully receive my PSMH box today and am planning on using the Farmacy cream tonight. I can't wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
oh oops I forgot the Farmacy cream was from PSMH. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out @@pearldrop and figuring out what I was talking about!! I need a better system to keep all these things straight. Too many products from too many boxes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm using the blush again today. It's so warm here in So Cal that I feel like having more of a summery makeup today and this bronze colored blush is great for that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

oh oops I forgot the Farmacy cream was from PSMH. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out @@pearldrop and figuring out what I was talking about!! I need a better system to keep all these things straight. Too many products from too many boxes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol :p I'm happy to get more boxes now and be able to understand automatically which one you're referring to; But my bank account is not as happy as I am :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back