Pet Photos!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to post a pic of our most recent "misfit" addition to our family. This is Atticus. We found him 5 days ago (Tuesday) lying in the road after being (presumably) hit by a vehicle. His left arm was completely unusable so we elected to have it removed 3 days ago (Thursday). You'd never know he just had major surgery just by watching him. His resilience is amazing! Anyway, here's the sweet boy pre- and post-surgery. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

My baby:

His name is Ryuu and he is a seal point Thai (Traditional Siamese). He is five years old as of this month! He is purebred, but not registered, because he is the result of an accidental mating between two purebred pets whom happened to be brother and sister. I worked with his human at the time she was looking for a new home for the kittens, and so he got to come home with me!

He's the silliest boy ever because he does the exact opposite of what he actually wants. So if he wants to be petted, he will come over and then run away as soon as you reach down, but if you leave your hand dangling he will rub all over it. :lol: He also has a huge phobia of strangers, due to the fact that he was alone in our house when it was broken into when he was just a kitten. Now, if he hears a stranger approach the door, he growls like a dog, and if friends or family that he doesn't know are inside he is no where to be found.

Regardless, I love him the most. :wub:   I like dogs, I like looking at dogs, but dogs in person set of my anxiety something fierce. My baby Kitty, though, is the perfect companion!

wooooow!!!!! all these beautiful babies are just so gorgeous and adorable... I am not sure if I posted in this thread or not, im thinking I did for some reason, but anyways, I love all your babies. :smilehappyyes: :wub: :luv: :sunshine: :flowers:

@@jbrookeb, I am hoping that Atticus is doing amazing, im sure he is, but the best wishes are headed your way for him. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@jbrookeb How is Atticus doing?
wooooow!!!!! all these beautiful babies are just so gorgeous and adorable... I am not sure if I posted in this thread or not, im thinking I did for some reason, but anyways, I love all your babies. :smilehappyyes: :wub: :luv: :sunshine: :flowers:

@@jbrookeb, I am hoping that Atticus is doing amazing, im sure he is, but the best wishes are headed your way for him. :)
Ladies, I just saw your posts and wanted to let you know that he's doing so great! Aside from waving his little chicken wing nub as if batting his (now-missing) paw, he doesn't seem phased in the least. Just tonight, I got video of him jumping about 2' in the air and doing some gnarly twists and kicks at the same time. Considering he's tri-pawed, we find that pretty awesome! Thank you both for checking in on him. :)

image.jpgimage.jpg

My poor baby was attacked by an animal, most likely another dog, this afternoon.  This is Nuala after 4 hours at the vet.2014-08-09 17.52.19.jpg  

This is her last night at the dog park.  She has congenital defects in her eyes, which is why they look like cataracts, but they've been that way since I found her at 3 months old.

2014-08-07 20.20.47 - Copy.jpg

Back