Pet Photos!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little ray of sunshine below is Connie-Chung AKA CC - my hubby got her for me as our 3rd year anniversary (at about 4 months).. she is now 10 months. I love this little gal, she is a maltese/poodle mix and the apple of my eye. xoxo

If you want to see more of her, I always debut her in my youtube channels, so come visit us anytime!

Beware of dog...snoring. Mason takes this blanket everywhere just like Lionel from the Peanut gang. Our neighbors get a good laugh when he comes up the road dragging his blanket.

Quote: Originally Posted by Leecia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have two 4 year old guinea pigs. They're my babies, lol
The darker color one is gorgeous...or handsome? lol Such nice colors.

I totally didn't know there was already a pet photo thread! I made one without realizing!

This is my baby Ellie Belly. She's a 2 1/2 year old Shih Tzu.
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is what happens when I come home everyday. He just cuddles in the crook of my neck, I love this boy.
OMG that is the cutest thing ever!

This is my cat Bunny. She is a ragdoll cat and is soft like a bunny. She is just turning three this month. I normally don't dress her up in clothes. Currently I am trying to figure out what kind of companion would be good for her - another cat or a puppy?

Love this thread!  Here's my newest edition to my family.  This is my foster kitty Chloe.  She came to live with us yesterday.  I say "foster" because I am trying to find her a permanent home possibly with a close friend but who am I kidding, I will probably keep her.  I already have 8 cats (I live in a 5 bdrm 3k sq ft house with just me and the boyfriend) and what's another one right?  I've dedicated my life to my pets.  I am literally becoming the crazy cat/nail polish lady!!!!  This cat was sort of tortured by her previous owners 3 yr old daughter and boyfriend.  I just couldn't stand by and watch while this happened.  The girl is a sweetheart but she works a lot and it's beyond her control.  She is devastated to have to rehome her but it's what's best for the both of them.  Now she can rest easier knowing she doesn't have to be so stressed out anymore.

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love this thread!  Here's my newest edition to my family.  This is my foster kitty Chloe.  She came to live with us yesterday.  I say "foster" because I am trying to find her a permanent home possibly with a close friend but who am I kidding, I will probably keep her.  I already have 8 cats (I live in a 5 bdrm 3k sq ft house with just me and the boyfriend) and what's another one right?  I've dedicated my life to my pets.  I am literally becoming the crazy cat/nail polish lady!!!!  This cat was sort of tortured by her previous owners 3 yr old daughter and boyfriend.  I just couldn't stand by and watch while this happened.  The girl is a sweetheart but she works a lot and it's beyond her control.  She is devastated to have to rehome her but it's what's best for the both of them.  Now she can rest easier knowing she doesn't have to be so stressed out anymore.

For a second I thought the 3 year old had a boyfriend. Lol

Back