Pet Photos!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love the Bengal cats.  My cousin has two and they have so much personality.  She had one named Zena who I absolutely loved.  You would pat your back and she would give you a massage.  Zena was worth her weight in gold!  And I'm not allergic to them like I am with most kitties! 
redface.gif

Bandit has beautiful markings and your kitten is so cute.  Thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here are my guys. The bengal is Bandit, he was our first foster for Great Lakes Bengal Rescue, and we "failed" at fostering him out. Actually he went out, and the nitwit who was going to adopt him didn't give him enough time to settle, so he came back. It was so obvious he was home we couldn't bear to let him go.   We wanted a buddy for him, but he didn't like any of the other fosters, so ended up adopting my kitten Stormageddon.  They are the best of buddies.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The expression on Bandit's face is pretty typical - like, what is wrong with you kid? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Stormy's 10 months old.  

Stormy @ 6 months w/ Bandit

At 9 weeks - so tiny!

Bandit's like, really, kid? What ARE you doing? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My babies:

This is my long haired mini dachshund, Peanut, sitting on my Mom's lap.

This is our new guinea pig, Minnie pigging out on romaine lettuce.

Sooo Cute!  A friend of mine had a gray guinea pig named Minerva (minnie for short) too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My babies:

This is my long haired mini dachshund, Peanut, sitting on my Mom's lap.

This is our new guinea pig, Minnie pigging out on romaine lettuce.

Originally Posted by Nightgem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Evil Kiddah loves taking over our desks at home. She will be two in April ..
Ahh, she's so sweet! Reminds me of my cat from childhood. He looked like he could be her relative.

Love all these pics! I have a few kitties that I miss very much, and currently have one dog and one cat. Well, and 4 chickens too, that is our newest animal edition. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love all of these photos!

This is Dumpling, our one-eyed shih tzu mix that we adopted a year and a half ago. 

this is my babygirl Nugget when she was a pup. Now she is 2 1/2 almost 3. and about 100 lbs and huge hahaha.

and this is my robo dwarf hamster Coco. She's tiny lol

Originally Posted by Juno22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have several cats and dogs and if you get me started, I could post pictures of my furbabies all day.  So to keep myself under control, here's a picture of one of the kittens I'm currently fostering for the local animal shelter.  She's 2.5 weeks old.  

ETA: I LOVE the pictures of everyone's pets.  I desperately wished that I could "like" everyone's posts.  
OMG! She looks like she's sucking her thumb! Such a little cutie!

I have three furbabies called Scooby (14 years), Tinkerbell (3 years) and Franco (4 years). They all adore each other and love to cuddle up. They all live interstate with my parents, and I miss them everyday!

Bumping this thread up! All of your pets are adorable. Here are my boys: Mason, Golden Retriever, my first actual dog. His dad was the dog I grew up with as a child. A friend of the family wanted to breed him and as payment gave us pick of the litter and my dad decided that it was a perfect chance to teach me responsibility so thus began our beautiful friendship. I'll never forget picking him out. He was the fattest, fluffiest, fur ball of the bunch, and he was laying on top of TWO other puppies. When I was in school, he would walk to the end of the street to the bus stop with me every morning. It was the highlight of his day. And at 4 o'clcok every afternoon he would be there when I got off the bus. They say dogs have no sense of time but apparently he did. He hated when I started driving because we lost that time together, so we take a walk everyday. Just us two, he's my best friend
five.gif

Red, Bloodhound, our silly boy. This guys personality is so goofy. He's just very "go with the flow". After my brother was born we wanted to get a dog for him (even though he was 3). Someone to grow up with as I had. One day we were coming home from a weekend trip in Louisiana and my step mom was on craig's list and someone had an add for a bloodhound. If any of you know about pedigrees, full-blooded bloodhounds are not cheap, and they were practically giving him away, so we decided just to go see. Next thing I know we have a bloodhound in the backseat of our car! He was not in the a good environment. The previous owners hadn't taken care of him, but he is spoiled rotten to this day! He and my brother hit it off the minute Red drooled on his car seat.
Henry, Long Haired Doxie, damaged goods. Our sweet, sweet Henry came from an abusive home. He's the sweetest little boy and is very protective of my brother, but other than that does NOT like men. At all. He's quite skiddish, but isn't afraid of our big dogs. He'll put them in their place if they try to eat from his bowl! He will cuddle with you all day and is a little stubborn, but we love him so much. We are so glad he's a part of our family.
Sorry for the long post. :icon_redf

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bumping this thread up! All of your pets are adorable. Here are my boys:

What a beautiful doggy family you have!! I love them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww love this thread!! So many cuties!

Here is Molly! 2 year old long haired mini daschund. She is my baby and so spoiled. - I don't know what I'd do without her. Changed my life completely. I think I'd rather have dogs than ever have children LOL.

Hi! Here are my babies, Pewter and Romeo! They are both 6 years old but soon to be 7. Lots of people are afraid of them because of the way they look but I love them dearly! The comments and questions I get are very entertaining!

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Red is so ready for Christmas.

Haha, what a goof!  So sweet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back