Pet Photos!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is my kitty, Dexter.  This is when he was a kitten, he is 9 months old now.  He is truly the best cat I have ever had. 

Quote: Originally Posted by pajohnso /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my kitty, Dexter.  This is when he was a kitten, he is 9 months old now.  He is truly the best cat I have ever had. 
What a cutie! I'm loving his spots.

So a few weeks ago we had a bit of a cold spell here in the south. Mason wasn't ok with that.
But now it's back to our normal 65 degrees and he couldn't be happier.

Here is a video of Murphy singing

0.jpg

Cleopatra Dutchess Thomasina Murphy Marilyn Laura LaShonda Afshar

Lady Zoey Sue Afshar

Princess Pepper Ann Sue Afshar

Duke Elvis Afshar

I have two Shih-Tzus :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thatcher and Puppy. Puppy is the beautifulllll little girl! I adopted Puppy first, then Thatcher. They act just like brother and sister. Loving on each other one moment and fighting the next. Both in my lap as I type lol

Here's a few good shots of my little girl, Bella. She's a chihuahua/terrier mix and she will be 8 years old in June. We rescued her at 6 months old and it was the best decision my hubby and I could have made! She's the sweetest dog in the world and I love her soooooo much! 
heart.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KirstenHolen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my 4 month old, Lacuna Steele!

Simply gorgeous cat.  Love the coloring.

What a gorgeous big boy. I had a feeling he loves his mama, ha you know he's yours. Lol Good job training him, lot of people nowadays don't train them. Can you give Butkus some cuddles from us in NZ. Thanks.:)

This is what happens when I come home everyday. He just cuddles in the crook of my neck, I love this boy.

Dudley, my Olde English Bulldogge

Here he is currently, about a year and a half old with our newest addition Daisy. She a Doberman Pinscher.

My Bengal mix kitty Pudge, with Dudley when he was a puppy.

Lucky, the Netherland Dwarf rabbit.

One of my chickens.

Back