POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i am really upset right now I read all these posts about their customer service being so wonderful if you are missing something or something is broken they send it out right away with fast shipping and a hand written note and also some extra goodies for your trouble well i got my mugs today because mine came shattered in pieces all that came was the mugs in a box nothing else and i am not trying to be ungrateful i just do not understand why i was treated this way when other people are trated another way. Has this happened to anyone else? 

So i am really upset right now I read all these posts about their customer service being so wonderful if you are missing something or something is broken they send it out right away with fast shipping and a hand written note and also some extra goodies for your trouble well i got my mugs today because mine came shattered in pieces all that came was the mugs in a box nothing else and i am not trying to be ungrateful i just do not understand why i was treated this way when other people are trated another way. Has this happenedt to anyone else? 
I'm sorry you didn't get a fun little extra. My guess is that they've been slammed lately because of the unusual amount of damaged items due to the mugs in December & the luxury box glass bottle soap mishaps. I wouldn't say this is a normal display of their CS.

Originally Posted by pugslypoodle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So i am really upset right now I read all these posts about their customer service being so wonderful if you are missing something or something is broken they send it out right away with fast shipping and a hand written note and also some extra goodies for your trouble well i got my mugs today because mine came shattered in pieces all that came was the mugs in a box nothing else and i am not trying to be ungrateful i just do not understand why i was treated this way when other people are trated another way. Has this happened to anyone else? 
I just got my replacement mugs as well. I have no issue with how I was treated -- they responded to me and replaced the damaged items. Anything beyond that would be a bonus, but I'm certainly satisfied.

I have to say.. I am in love with the mugs! I kept a set and gave one as a gift (I get two boxes) and they loved them as well. Just those alone made the box worth it to me. I also have put the pinch kits to the side (Purple and Pink) for gifts since I actually had one and the tea is good stuff, I actually have the tea forte pitcher that you can use with the teas. Sometimes I'm like what? but then I end of loving all the stuff!

Originally Posted by AngelaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to say.. I am in love with the mugs! I kept a set and gave one as a gift (I get two boxes) and they loved them as well. Just those alone made the box worth it to me. I also have put the pinch kits to the side (Purple and Pink) for gifts since I actually had one and the tea is good stuff, I actually have the tea forte pitcher that you can use with the teas. Sometimes I'm like what? but then I end of loving all the stuff!
I really like the mugs too fave part of the box!

If anyone would like my Canvas Pop or Rent the Runway codes, let me know - PM me.

Originally Posted by BeautifyMyLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my replacement mugs as well. I have no issue with how I was treated -- they responded to me and replaced the damaged items. Anything beyond that would be a bonus, but I'm certainly satisfied.
For those that have received their replacement mugs already, were you originally told that you had you had to wait for excess inventory to arrive or that they could replace them right away?  Just wondering if I should be expecting my replacements anytime soon.  Thanks! 

Originally Posted by Dakota750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those that have received their replacement mugs already, were you originally told that you had you had to wait for excess inventory to arrive or that they could replace them right away?  Just wondering if I should be expecting my replacements anytime soon.  Thanks! 
Yes, they said they had to wait until they had inventory. I think it was probably 3 weeks from when I contacted them to when I got the new ones.

Originally Posted by BeautifyMyLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, they said they had to wait until they had inventory. I think it was probably 3 weeks from when I contacted them to when I got the new ones.
Ok, thanks!  Hopefully I'll get mine in the next week!

Earlier I complained that I wasn't thrilled with the box because I don't drink tea/coffee/or any other hot beverage.

Well, I'm happy to report that my BF LOVES the mugs and uses them every single time he is over. He is actually wanting to buy a set for himself. So I guess it wasn't a bad box? I gift the tea to my mom for xmas as well.

Originally Posted by celicacutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Earlier I complained that I wasn't thrilled with the box because I don't drink tea/coffee/or any other hot beverage.

Well, I'm happy to report that my BF LOVES the mugs and uses them every single time he is over. He is actually wanting to buy a set for himself. So I guess it wasn't a bad box? I gift the tea to my mom for xmas as well.
I like the mugs a lot more than I expected to, but I am paranoid about them breaking. The tea is good, but I just got a Keurig for Christmas, so I have more coffee and tea than I know what to do with.

I got my replacement mugs and soap yesterday. They just showed up. No note, nothing extra, just the soap and mugs tossed in a box. I'm shocked these mugs didn't break the way they were packaged.

If things don't get better with the January box, they've definitely lost a customer in me.

i love the bodum mugs! I actually quite enjoyed the december box. I would stay subscribed but I spent too much this holiday, so I'm trying to cut back. I would resubscribe in the future when I have a little more money.

I know!!!  The tea is great & I did the same thing... I NEEDED more of it.  $60.00, Whew!  ...but I did get a free tea cup w/lid in white :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  That was a nice bonus!  Their teas are soooo good... I'm probable a lifer now w/them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Oh and how do I love the mugs?  Let me count the ways!!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am not sure if you guys know popsugar has a sample squad I will link you directly they have a live sample going on now for the Olay 4 in 1 cloths. It s to try and sample products. Just click the request sample and wait a little bit to get an email saying it will be sent. Just thought I'd share with you popsugar fans and since they are related enjoy!

https://sample-squad.popsugar.com/
Did anyone ever receive their olay wipes? I signed up a month ago and never did receive anything.

I haven't received the Olay wipes, either. The other day, though, I got a full-size St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter lotion from PS Sample Squad.. Don't even recall requesting it but I love that stuff so it's totally okay by me.

Nope! Funny how reviews were suppost to be done by the 31st...i lost faith but no money spent so oh well.

Back