POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tell me about it, this month I went on a 10-day vacation to Florida mid month right when all of my boxes were supposed to arrive and came back to this. I bet my mailman and the neighbors thought I was nuts... 

Oh wow!!! I would have been so excited coming home to such a pile!! It's like Christmas all over again!

Does anyone want to trade their Revlon lip stain? I got "romantic" which is like a cherry red color and I'd love something more berry colored or pink.

Thanks!

If you can't find anyone to exchange with, you can take the lipstain to CVS or Ulta (or I'm sure some other places) and exchange it for the color you want. 

I  This is our Bengal baby. He will be 1 in April. I let my husband name him. The best he could do was Ricky Bobby! :)
You're lucky I didn't name him! You would have ended up with a series of incomprehensible squeals only a dog could hear! *So* adorable I can barely stand it!

Originally Posted by Miranda Hollen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is our Bengal baby. He will be 1 in April. I let my husband name him. The best he could do was Ricky Bobby! :)
OMGosh he is SO cute!!! 

This is our Bengal baby. He will be 1 in April. I let my husband name him. The best he could do was Ricky Bobby! :)

Ooooh he's got the most gorgeous rosettes! Our Bengal has spots and glitter but no rosettes. Pretty baby! Lots of Bengals on the board! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been feeling brave and trying to break out of my comfort zone so yesterday, I wore the hot pink Hanky Panky's for almost a full hour!  Then I gave up, put on old faithfuls, and now have a used pair with no destination other than the trash.  I guess I'm glad I tried them since everyone else seems to love thongs, and now I know with certainty they are not for me.  But... I feel really bad that because I used them for an hour, they are now destined for a landfill. 

I have come to really love the wrap that they sent, and I loved the chocolate covered cocoa nibs, and I suppose I needed jewelry cleaner, so the box was overall good.  I do have a book up for grabs though, as my aunt already gave me that one about a year ago.

Thanks everyone for the comments about my Bengal baby. I think he is pretty special (when he is sleeping). :)
Aww, he has such beautiful markings!  I love pics of fur-babies   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, if anyone is interested in trading their Popsugar wrap (preferably not in white), please let me know.  I would love to include it in a wedding gift for one of my nursing school friends; she's getting married in April.  Thanks!

My goodness what a stunning and elegant creature~!  Beautiful kitty!

Oh my gosh that cat is ADORABLE! We have two right now, but if we ever get a cat in the future I know what kind I want now!

Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh that cat is ADORABLE! We have two right now, but if we ever get a cat in the future I know what kind I want now!
Yay! Not sure where you're located, but I highly encourage you to check out Great Lakes Bengal Rescue - They can be very high energy which people don't always expect, so there tends to be a lot of breed rescuing going on.  There are rescues all over the place.  I <3 Bengals, they are awesome kitties. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For February I emailed in regarding how happy I was with the box but tried to provide some feedback I thought might be helpful for the future. I think that feedback may have muddled the happiness part of the email...because...I received random extras today. So either they thought I wasn't completely happy or they accidentally added me to the the list of extras to send out to people????

Anyhow, I received:

the tea forte sampler pack from a previous box and the epicurian lip balm we just received in January. So I am guessing they had extras lying around. It's random. I think that although I appreciate the effort, it maybe have been a bit of a waste. 
doze.gif

Latest posts

Back