POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For February I emailed in regarding how happy I was with the box but tried to provide some feedback I thought might be helpful for the future. I think that feedback may have muddled the happiness part of the email...because...I received random extras today. So either they thought I wasn't completely happy or they accidentally added me to the the list of extras to send out to people????

Anyhow, I received:

the tea forte sampler pack from a previous box and the epicurian lip balm we just received in January. So I am guessing they had extras lying around. It's random. I think that although I appreciate the effort, it maybe have been a bit of a waste. 
doze.gif

Love PS Customer service! I say - enjoy!

For February I emailed in regarding how happy I was with the box but tried to provide some feedback I thought might be helpful for the future. I think that feedback may have muddled the happiness part of the email...because...I received random extras today. So either they thought I wasn't completely happy or they accidentally added me to the the list of extras to send out to people????

Anyhow, I received:

the tea forte sampler pack from a previous box and the epicurian lip balm we just received in January. So I am guessing they had extras lying around. It's random. I think that although I appreciate the effort, it maybe have been a bit of a waste. 
doze.gif

Either way, that was nice of them.  I don't think anyone should start "expecting" extras for providing feedback, but a nice surprise certainly doesn't hurt no matter what type of feedback you provide.  I'd look at the gift as a way of saying "Thank you!"

Has anyone gotten their replacement robe yet?  
Nope. They said it would take four weeks, and I don't think it's even been three weeks since that email. I know it's definitely two days short of four weeks since I received my box, so I'm thinking there's another two weeks at the earliest before I see my replacements. ETA: I did receive my Hanky Panky replacement, but that was something I wrote directly to HP about, so it's separate from the robe.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope. They said it would take four weeks, and I don't think it's even been three weeks since that email. I know it's definitely two days short of four weeks since I received my box, so I'm thinking there's another two weeks at the earliest before I see my replacements.

ETA: I did receive my Hanky Panky replacement, but that was something I wrote directly to HP about, so it's separate from the robe.
Thanks!  They never told me when they would be sending it--just that it would be coming.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyhow, I received:

doze.gif

Ha! I emailed them about how happy I was, but provided no additional feedback - and I got nothing. So, I think it was the "complaint" part of the email that must have stood out to them. That tea was yummy, though, so I say enjoy it! 
smile.gif

Ha! I emailed them about how happy I was, but provided no additional feedback - and I got nothing. So, I think it was the "complaint" part of the email that must have stood out to them. That tea was yummy, though, so I say enjoy it! 
smile.gif
It was super nice! But just a waste because I really hope they understood I liked the box. I wasn't at all saying there was a problem with the box so i hope they didnt just scramble to send me something they had available. But they followed up so I would bet they are doing the same with new robes and hanky pankies as needed. Just takes longer. Good luck!

Sounds like i'm not alone in also receiving my "extra goodies" already. A packaged showed up this morning. I appreciate the nice gesture, although I do wish they were accommodating smaller sizes though. I took a picture for anyone interested! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

** Also, I wanted to let anyone know that if they had a size issue with the HP being too big/baggy in the rear, I know that PS solution was to use the 15% off coupon enclosed in the box. I reached out to HP about the situation and nicely explained the frustration but also asked if there was anything other than the low rise petite thong they carried because I was interested in using my coupon. They immediately offered to replace the original thong sent in the PS box with the petite sized thong in my choice of color (all I needed to do was send back the original to them -- no biggie). Just a HU for anyone that would like to try the smaller size. I'm glad they were so friendly.

Originally Posted by Lisa Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sounds like i'm not alone in also receiving my "extra goodies" already. A packaged showed up this morning. I appreciate the nice gesture, although I do wish they were accommodating smaller sizes though. I took a picture for anyone interested! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

** Also, I wanted to let anyone know that if they had a size issue with the HP being too big/baggy in the rear, I know that PS solution was to use the 15% off coupon enclosed in the box. I reached out to HP about the situation and nicely explained the frustration but also asked if there was anything other than the low rise petite thong they carried because I was interested in using my coupon. They immediately offered to replace the original thong sent in the PS box with the petite sized thong in my choice of color (all I needed to do was send back the original to them -- no biggie). Just a HU for anyone that would like to try the smaller size. I'm glad they were so friendly.

Nice - enjoy! Love the Mor macaroons and Sprout seems to have some nice stuff. I've tried their lip balm & it's great. 

Awsome awsome:) I still have that scrub and I really like it - it's like a jam, I want to eat it, lol. I traded my macaron, and I never tried the sprout. Great extras!

Thanks guys! LOL and I love jam and all things Raspberry! Now i'm excited to try the scrub :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got a macaron in Peach originally (I didn't expect to like it, but I was wrong!!), so i'm looking forward to trying this one in Vanilla.. when it thaws (it arrived a little frozen lol). I've never tried anything from Sprout. Fun!

Originally Posted by Lisa Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks guys! LOL and I love jam and all things Raspberry! Now i'm excited to try the scrub :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got a macaron in Peach originally (I didn't expect to like it, but I was wrong!!), so i'm looking forward to trying this one in Vanilla.. when it thaws (it arrived a little frozen lol). I've never tried anything from Sprout. Fun!

Let me know how the Sprout stuff is! Which items are they? - I can't tell in the picture. 

Got my bag of extra goodies today, and I must say I'm very happy with it.

POPSUGAR may consider themselves forgiven :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are those little colorful vials?
I think those are spices from a previous box.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think those are spices from a previous box.
Yep, November.  I gave them to my Dad as part of his xMas gift.  I wished I could've tried them out as well. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, November.  I gave them to my Dad as part of his xMas gift.  I wished I could've tried them out as well. Enjoy!
Yes, they're the spices.  I removed them from the outer packaging already since I used one of them last night on rice pudding :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back