POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MsTee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my replacements today. The wrap is the same size as the last one. Just a different color
frown.gif
That is just weird....

I got my replacements today as well and luckily my wrap is definitely larger ( I held it up to the other one to compare) and  a lighter shade of pink (much nicer soft pink IMO) also the HP are plus sized 
smile.gif
 Very happy with the customer service!

Got mine in the mail today too. Got the plus sized Hanky Panky in navy (luckily not one of the colors I ended up ordering) and it fits so much better (I'm normally a size 16/18).I tried on my new wrap over my clothes while running out the door to class and it's definitely larger and seems slightly longer but not much (not sure if it actually is longer or just seems to be since it fits looser and pulls less). Would I have liked it a little longer? Yes. But I am VERY happy with my replacements anyway and plan on emailing Pop Sugar to let them know how much I appreciate my replacements.

Originally Posted by Dustbunni2890 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my 1st reaction, "is this a joke?!"

i personally am glad i was able to get the light pink..but really..i think its the same size. it does say o/s juts like the original one did. gr! wish popugar would have responded back about what size they would be when i first asked...

sigh..
Yeah, I measured mine to the other one and it is definitely the same exact size.  I e-mailed PopSugar and sent them a pic.  They already responded and said it was a goof and that they did get longer and larger wraps made & would be sending me a new one.  I'm happy they are trying, and I offered to mail the other wrap back.

Originally Posted by Dustbunni2890 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i have no problem at the top for fitting, but i have big hips and a plump bum
laughno.gif
! so it doesn't match up at the bottom, i have gap

but i agree. could still be longer
haha, same problem here - I'm super hippy, and so the wrap definitely gaps at the bottom. But considering my first one basically started the gap all the way up at the velcro closure, I'm much happier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lapsesinlogic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha, same problem here - I'm super hippy, and so the wrap definitely gaps at the bottom. But considering my first one basically started the gap all the way up at the velcro closure, I'm much happier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got my replacements today. The wrap is maybe an inch longer (I compared them) but it's definitely wider. Still has that gap, but at least I'm no longer flashing the goods! I also got the thong in navy. It looks to be much comfier. I'm glad they fixed things the best that they could.

Edited: It's definitely "wider" not "longer."

I got my replacement wrap today. It's not longer at all and maybe a half inch wider. O well I guess I have two things to gift now.....

Mine is a couple of inches longer and a whole lot wider -- like probably ten inches! I wonder why these things are wildly inconsistent.

So I emailed popsugar to let them know how much I enjoyed March's box in comparison to Feburary and  how one size items do not fit everyone. I wasn't expecting them to tell me they would give me the replacements I was just trying to give them feedback. So when they emailed saying they would send me a replacement robe and thong, I responded and said it was unneccesary and I didn't want the items. So they then responded with okay well you'll get them in a few weeks!!! It was like they blatantly did not read what I wrote in either of my emails.

And nor did they ask why the items did not fit me. So I HIGHLY doubt these new replacements will fit me either. The thong didn't fit me because it was like a saggy diaper in the back. I'm very tall and lanky. So the robe barely covered half of my booty. From what I've been reading who knows if I'll be able to use my replacements since they didn't even ask sizes. Again. Looks like I'm gifting some more stuff!

I received my replacments.  The wrap is the same size as the other one so I still can't fit it.  I emailed Popsugar today to let them know.  At this point I'm really not sure what they can do for me I just kind of wash my hands of the whole situation.  But I did give them some feedback about sending sized products because not everyone can sit them.  It's like sending a bra or a pair of shoes.  There are so many different variations.

Hopefully they will take all of this into consideration.  I mean it's their choice to include sized items but consumers should be notified to provide their proper size so that they can use the products that they pay for.  There is no such thing is a one size product fitting everyone.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my replacments.  The wrap is the same size as the other one so I still can't fit it.  I emailed Popsugar today to let them know.  At this point I'm really not sure what they can do for me I just kind of wash my hands of the whole situation.  But I did give them some feedback about sending sized products because not everyone can sit them.  It's like sending a bra or a pair of shoes.  There are so many different variations.

Hopefully they will take all of this into consideration.  I mean it's their choice to include sized items but consumers should be notified to provide their proper size so that they can use the products that they pay for.  There is no such thing is a one size product fitting everyone.
I emailed them about my replacement wrap being the exact same size as the one they had already sent me, and got my replacement for my replacement wrap in the mail today.  It is definitely bigger and longer, and it fits me so much better than the first wrap did!  I'm really glad that they rectified the issue for me.  I hope you ladies get your wrap in the right size, too!   

Originally Posted by ashleymk4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I emailed popsugar to let them know how much I enjoyed March's box in comparison to Feburary and  how one size items do not fit everyone. I wasn't expecting them to tell me they would give me the replacements I was just trying to give them feedback. So when they emailed saying they would send me a replacement robe and thong, I responded and said it was unneccesary and I didn't want the items. So they then responded with okay well you'll get them in a few weeks!!! It was like they blatantly did not read what I wrote in either of my emails.

And nor did they ask why the items did not fit me. So I HIGHLY doubt these new replacements will fit me either. The thong didn't fit me because it was like a saggy diaper in the back. I'm very tall and lanky. So the robe barely covered half of my booty. From what I've been reading who knows if I'll be able to use my replacements since they didn't even ask sizes. Again. Looks like I'm gifting some more stuff!

Well if they send you a second one you could wear one on the top and one on the bottom. :) Ok Maybe not :)

I received a wonderful reply from PopSugar customer service.  I just wrote them to give them some feedback and here was my response from the director of member services:

Molly has shared your most recent correspondence with me, and I'm hoping to address some of the issues that you've encountered with your February Must Have box. You've provided some insightful feedback for our team, which will be taken into consideration for future Must Have boxes. We strive to create a unique and positive experience for every customer and feel like we have let you down. It was by no means the intent to include a O/S item that excluded any of our customers and we attempted to rectify the issue for those customers who encountered a sizing issue with the same product but just a better fit. Unfortunately, it sounds like this did not actually end up happening for you and probably led to further frustration. We apologize for this outcome and want to keep you happy. There is no need to send us back any of the items that have been previously shipped to you, but we would like to send you some additional Must Have products from past boxes to make up for the fact that you had a negative experience. Would you mind sharing with us what kind of products you love receiving and get excited to see in your Must Have box?

We noticed that you've been a dedicated customer since the Sept. Must Have box and have also, purchased the Must Have Luxury box along with the recent Special Edition Summer Fun box! Your loyalty to our Must Have subscription service is so appreciated and we are indeed listening to what you have shared, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional feedback, questions or concerns that you have.

Once I hear back from you, I will have Molly send out some additional items your way that we hope will put a smile on your face. :) Thank you again for taking the time to share with us as it means a lot!

That was a very nice email and I appreciate them taking the time to write me back and especially so quickly.  I got a response just a few hours later.

I don't quite undersand this quote though "Would you mind sharing with us what kind of products you love receiving and get excited to see in your Must Have box?"

Is she asking what products I enjoyed from my boxes in the past or what would I like to see in the future?

If it's past I'm not sure what to ask for and if it's future I was thinking maybe all you ladies could help me out and I'll return her email later today.

I don't quite undersand this quote though "Would you mind sharing with us what kind of products you love receiving and get excited to see in your Must Have box?"

Is she asking what products I enjoyed from my boxes in the past or what would I like to see in the future?

If it's past I'm not sure what to ask for and if it's future I was thinking maybe all you ladies could help me out and I'll return her email later today.
She's asking what products from past boxes you want them to send you as a complimentary gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I emailed POPSUGAR about my replacement wrap being the same size. My guess? They DID have new wraps made up in bigger sizes, just probably not enough. The people who were expecting a bigger replacement (like me) and still received the same wrap must have been part of a pool of people they didn't have wraps for but needed to send something to because they promised. Right? The whole situation is wonky, but POPSUGAR is trying...Trying being the key word - not succeeding.

I received a wonderful reply from PopSugar customer service.  I just wrote them to give them some feedback and here was my response from the director of member services:

Molly has shared your most recent correspondence with me, and I'm hoping to address some of the issues that you've encountered with your February Must Have box. You've provided some insightful feedback for our team, which will be taken into consideration for future Must Have boxes. We strive to create a unique and positive experience for every customer and feel like we have let you down. It was by no means the intent to include a O/S item that excluded any of our customers and we attempted to rectify the issue for those customers who encountered a sizing issue with the same product but just a better fit. Unfortunately, it sounds like this did not actually end up happening for you and probably led to further frustration. We apologize for this outcome and want to keep you happy. There is no need to send us back any of the items that have been previously shipped to you, but we would like to send you some additional Must Have products from past boxes to make up for the fact that you had a negative experience. Would you mind sharing with us what kind of products you love receiving and get excited to see in your Must Have box?

We noticed that you've been a dedicated customer since the Sept. Must Have box and have also, purchased the Must Have Luxury box along with the recent Special Edition Summer Fun box! Your loyalty to our Must Have subscription service is so appreciated and we are indeed listening to what you have shared, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional feedback, questions or concerns that you have.

Once I hear back from you, I will have Molly send out some additional items your way that we hope will put a smile on your face. :) Thank you again for taking the time to share with us as it means a lot!

That was a very nice email and I appreciate them taking the time to write me back and especially so quickly.  I got a response just a few hours later.

I think it could go either way, maybe some of both: what you've enjoyed from the past boxes and maybe ideas for what you'd like to see more of in the future.  

Just send them a wish list--either things you've gotten and love or others you'd like to see or try. It sounds like they realize you're their ideal customer and they want to do something nice for you and use your input for future boxes. That's very nice of them IMO. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back