POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey of everyone with boxes shipped, I hope the low weight means cute little treasures like make up, jewelery, clothing etc.

Is it possible to erase posts meant to write yeyyy for everyone and the autocorrect messed it up again lol anyways happy for you guys with boxes shipped was the gist of it

Still no shipping email for and was charged on the 1st.  I can usually track using the reference # even before I get my email, but not this time.  It has been taking around 10 days for me to get mine in GA, so no Valentines gift for me =( 

No shipping e-mail, but

Shipments
Charged
Shipped On
Tracking
February Must Have Box
$30.00
Processing
Processing

SOOO EXCITED FOR SPOILERS- I'm thinking we'll see the first one on Saturday if some peeps got their shipping notice today... YAY!!

Ugh mine says billing hold again even though my card is fine. I emailed them to ask what's up but I'm guessing I'll miss this box. As I always miss the good ones (I missed September!), this one will probably be magnificent. If it isn't, I'll cancel because all this hassle with the billing is useless if I hate the products anyway.

Popsugar has really made me happy shipping boxes out early.  I really would like it if subs did not all seem to focus on shipping mid-month. It would be nice to have them staggered, instead of all them seemingly coming at once.

Mine says shipped on the 4th. This is my first box. Does anybody know how long it usually takes to get to NJ?

Originally Posted by carthart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says shipped on the 4th. This is my first box. Does anybody know how long it usually takes to get to NJ?
I'm on the west coast, but from what I've heard it usually takes a LONG time (ten days maybe?) to reach that part of the country. PopSugar ships to the furthest subscribers first to negate this effect a bit though, so we'll probably all end up getting the packages more or less around the same time. That's what they aim for anyway.

Ugh that's foreevvvver!! 
icon_lol.gif
 Thanks !

Originally Posted by carthart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine usually take 7 days to get to Delaware.

I live in nyc, last time i think over the weekend on monday and tuesday, it said it arrived to NJ. I forgot when i received my shipping info though, so sorry I can't tell you that ): but i do expect it to arrive to NJ on Monday or Tuesday. I expect the box to come around Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully Wednesday! Or before that would be awesome!

Originally Posted by elb622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still no shipping email for and was charged on the 1st.  I can usually track using the reference # even before I get my email, but not this time.  It has been taking around 10 days for me to get mine in GA, so no Valentines gift for me =( 
Same here. It won't track by reference and still no shipping notice. It takes about 10-12 days for me to get it here in Louisiana. It drives me crazy! The January box took 2 weeks! I'm getting anxious!

I'm in NJ and it usually takes 6 to 7 days from when it says picked up/arrived at Fedex location (not shipment info sent) for it to be delivered to me.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the bodium French press, it's how I make my coffee everyday.  Once u have a French press, you'll never use a coffee maker again.  If your going to use a french press please ground your own beans- I think it makes all the difference in the world.  The aroma is intoxicating.. 
I'm not a tea or coffee drinker, but I recently discovered ground cocoa - you brew it just like coffee (it is roasted, dried ground cocoa beans).  Totally my new go-to drink, and I'd love a bodum press. I had a cheapo Ikea french press that I shattered when pressing too hard - doh!  While brewing Crio Bru in a coffee maker works, French press is the best to get the most chocolate-y goodness. BTW, I'm not a Crio Bru shill - I just looooove their product and hope they succeed. Mouth feel of coffee, tastes like dark chocolate, without the cals or fat. Yum! (www.criobru.com). If we get presses I am bringing it to work!

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not a tea or coffee drinker, but I recently discovered ground cocoa - you brew it just like coffee (it is roasted, dried ground cocoa beans).  Totally my new go-to drink, and I'd love a bodum press. I had a cheapo Ikea french press that I shattered when pressing too hard - doh!  While brewing Crio Bru in a coffee maker works, French press is the best to get the most chocolate-y goodness. BTW, I'm not a Crio Bru shill - I just looooove their product and hope they succeed. Mouth feel of coffee, tastes like dark chocolate, without the cals or fat. Yum! (www.criobru.com). If we get presses I am bringing it to work!
Totally checking this out...I've never heard of such a thing!

Latest posts

Back