POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine says processing!

My subscription number does not work as a fedex reference number yet, but I am on the West Coast so ours usually get sent out last. 

I'm estimating mine will be shipped the 9th or 10th. And maybe be here the 14th or 15th.

Originally Posted by nancy771 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Debating on whether to cancel my gym membership or psmh next month...i haven't been to the gym all month...i can't afford both anymore.
Ughhhh don't remind me.. I haven't been in about 6 months! I can't bring myself to cancel... every month I tell myself that I deserve to have the $60 taken from me as punishment for being lazy

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ughhhh don't remind me.. I haven't been in about 6 months! I can't bring myself to cancel... every month I tell myself that I deserve to have the $60 taken from me as punishment for being lazy
I just cancelled. I didn't go anymore, and couldn't justify the $50/month. I cried after cancelling though.

I've been thinking the opposite- I really need to join a gym again. I need to cut down on subscriptions and bite the bullet & sign back up. Summer is right around the corner...

You guys may want to check out gympact if you need extra motivation to go to the gym.  I work out in my home gym, but it is great for those of you with gym memberships.  www.gym-pact.com

I recently signed up back a gym membership (the most expensive one I could find) to motivate myself to workout. The gym pact looks great to me. Thanks kitnmitns! =)

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pistacia Vera is a fabulous little bakery that I love to visit not far from home!  I particularly love to go there for brunch.  It is always exciting when I see someone link to Columbus, Ohio foods.  We aren't well known outside of Central Ohio for having great food, but we do have many nationally acclaimed restaurants and bakeries. 
Oh! So glad I follow this now I have a photo shoot that is bringing me to Columbus, OH on the 23rd.  Can I message you for more recommendations?

Happy to help! I use a bunch of different strategies to motivate myself?  I also use earndit, sparkpeople, and everymove for motivation.  I use those each in a different way to get myself to movvvvvvvvve. ;-)  I am always on the lookout for new strategies, that is how I knew about gympact.

Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There were no codes for tea forte unfortunately. I absolutely love them and ended up spending $60 on tea after that box -____-. They do have a loyalty program though! You get 5% of every purchase towards future purchases.
Thanks for letting me know...i ordered anyway!!

Haha I know right! I was like yay its shipped but wait it won't get here for an eternity still.

Originally Posted by OpheliaDiFranco /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay shipping notice!!!  Now I only have to wait another million days for it to actually get here!  LOL

Got my shipping notice but know it usually takes a few days to actually begin shipment. How long typically to east coast?

Got my shipping notice!!! But who knows when it will actually arrive at my doorstep...
icon_rolleyes.gif

This was my earliest shipping ever! It takes a full week and a day to get to me, so I will have mine on Valentine's Day!

Back