Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll stay subscribed to her box as well. She's always been good at curating them, so I'll chalk it up to everything Quarterly decided to change last minute (return policy, etc).
Bianca said to Laura on Twitter, she will make it up for us in the next box and she was devastated when the brand pull out last minute. I will stay subscribed too.

The gym bag clutch might still be in the works.  I remember the post being about MIZ06, the next box.  

I know she was trying to get a gym bag clutch into her box too, I think the value of it was $75ish. I read a post from her that her Quarterly subscribers would love her forever if she could get it to work out. 

I just got my box (I do not know what the tracking was talking about with next Wednesday o_O) and I really like it. The strawberry scrub smells delicious. <3 Were there different flavors of super candy? I got caramel and they were really good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From the letter (which I actually read lmao), it says she sent the caramel kind. There are different flavors/varieties of the candies. I already ate mine and they were good. The serving size was also a lot bigger than I was expecting. 

Did we all only receive size small-medium socks? They look like they will stretch but I would rather have medium-large for my big old feet.

Not sure, I received size 5-7 (which I'm assuming is the small/medium). I have tiny feet though so they are perfect for me, hopefully lol. 

I also received small/medium. Which wont work because my feet are huge. This is getting resolved though, i recommend contact

I asked Bianca on instagram if she sent out any M/L so I can trade...she didn't really answer, just said that if I send her back the small ones she will send me a larger size.  It's so funny to work with her personally on stuff like this instead of quarterly...I hope she doesn't steal my socks!!!  :laughno:

I asked Bianca on instagram if she sent out any M/L so I can trade...she didn't really answer, just said that if I send her back the small ones she will send me a larger size.  It's so funny to work with her personally on stuff like this instead of quarterly...I hope she doesn't steal my socks!!!  :laughno:
With size 10 feet, I really need the ML too.  Maybe I can Facebook message her as I don't instagram.

She said on MSA that she'll be replacing the SM with ML to those that need them. She said she's not supposed to but doesn't care.

I kind of feel bad for her. The MSA thread feels a wee smudge like a witch hunt to me. It's still over 2 x's the price of the box which is really good. I know I need to remember that sometimes the curation is more important than the "value".  if that makes sense 

I also feel really bad for Bianca, but I feel like the way she has handled it so gracefully has won her a lot of loyal fans.  She turned me into a subbie for life...I feel like this incident has shown me what she is all about and I have TONS of respect for her. 

How do you guys think she should handle the dance box thing?  I think the suggestion to make it a special edition box is fantastic; I would buy it.  I have never tried a barre class so some kind of dvd and accessories would be fun to try. 

Bianca just posted two golden tickets on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. I couldn't figure out how to save the pics to post as spoilers here (technologically challenged).

I signed up for her box right after the last one, which I just didn't have money for in the budget at that point. I'm keeping a close eye out for spoilers though. I wonder when we'll see them? A few more weeks?

The golden tickets are for a beyondbarre glide board and home study kit ($350 value) and a pair of onecliqueshoes with 2 heel options.  Bianca had also posted previously that she is working with Lyssefashion on this box as well. 

I assume this means that we will be getting some sort of barre workout trial, a coupon for onecliqueshoes, and an item from Lysse?  They have an "active" section on their website; stuff is priced similar to Lucy or Lululemon (and is just as cute).  I don't really see anything that isn't size specific or in the right price range for this box though, so maybe a coupon there too. 

Per Bianca's Instagram account, we are getting an issue of New Beauty magazine in our box this month.  Not the most exciting spoiler, but I did enjoy perusing the magazine back when I still got test tubes. 

I have some news! 

1) The golden ticket brands, beyondbarre and oneclique heels are just golden ticket items, we aren't getting anything from them in the box (unless we are a lucky winner - good luck team MUT!)

2) Since New Beauty magazine is inside, we are getting a beauty item

3) The theme is 90/10...working hard 90% of the time and giving yourself a break the other 10%, so there are some serious items and stuff for a 10% cheat day

4) Bianca thinks this is one of the best boxes to go out (yay!)

Even though there really aren't any tangible spoilers (aside from the magazine) because the box is still being finalized, I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY good feeling about this one.  And I love the theme!

I have some news! 

1) The golden ticket brands, beyondbarre and oneclique heels are just golden ticket items, we aren't getting anything from them in the box (unless we are a lucky winner - good luck team MUT!)

2) Since New Beauty magazine is inside, we are getting a beauty item

3) The theme is 90/10...working hard 90% of the time and giving yourself a break the other 10%, so there are some serious items and stuff for a 10% cheat day

4) Bianca thinks this is one of the best boxes to go out (yay!)

Even though there really aren't any tangible spoilers (aside from the magazine) because the box is still being finalized, I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY good feeling about this one.  And I love the theme!
Thanks for this update!  That does sound like a really good box theme.  I feel like my exercise routine needs a solid kick in the pants right now, so I am ready for this box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Bianca has been really busy on social media tonight. A super cute video about the golden tickets on YouTube, and a IG pic full of spoilers. Tribe tattoos (I am not the target market, but my kids will love them), crunch gym, PBfit peanut butter powder (excited to try this), some sort of ankle weight (I assume; it's the only thing she didn't tag), and a really really really cute clutch from rumbatime. I thought I was all clutched out but this one is different from anything I own and is so fun for spring.

This is only some of what is included - Bianca said they had to pay extra for shipping because the box was so full! I am so excited!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back