Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking (or reading.... content...) but did anyone else get theirs yet??

Wow! Love the looks of that box. I think I need to ax some things and go for the 2nd one

I got a tracking number today from Quarterly. Yeah! They shipped it 2 days ago. They said before they had shipped it Last Friday, but who knows, at least it is on its way!,,I am so glad. From the spoilers the box looks awesome. . .cant wait!

I wasn't going to look......totally did though!  I'm excited to see it in person now.   Not really my style, but that is the fun of boxes, trying stuff you wouldn't otherwise!   I'm trying not to give any spoilers - but depending on the price of the piece from the designer name (can't see what it is exactly in the picture), this is a pretty high $$ box - I'm thinking its well over $200 easily.

I got my shipping notice today.  Coming by USPS - it's in California right now.  Hoping for Saturday with my Pop Sugar Nieman Marcus!

Oh. My. WHAAATTTT? I am so happy I didn't pass on this box...it seriously looks like it could end up being my favorite box ever!! Leave it to Nina Garcia to curate one of the most unique and high end boxes out there! And to think, if I had gone for the NM PSMH box I would've passed on this (don't get me wrong, I think that box looks wonderful but this happens to be more my speed). I need my tracking info NOW!!

Cheers!

beer.gif

Oh. My. WHAAATTTT? I am so happy I didn't pass on this box...it seriously looks like it could end up being my favorite box ever!! Leave it to Nina Garcia to curate one of the most unique and high end boxes out there! And to think, if I had gone for the NM PSMH box I would've passed on this (don't get me wrong, I think that box looks wonderful but this happens to be more my speed). I need my tracking info NOW!! Cheers! :beer:
I too am so excited about getting this box, but, like you said I am still waiting tracking for USPS. Quarterly told me today and also gave me a tracking # that the Post Office has never heard of. So I still don't have it. They told me last Sat. They sent it last Fri., but they lied!!! Big time as it hasn't even been shipped! It was suppose to go out the door today, but as I said the tracking # has even been heard of. But I too, after seeing the Spoilers am excited and will keep my subscription to the box. I don't think Quarterly has ever had a box this exciting and valuable. I adding it up and it is worth well over $200. The IT kit it's self is $99.00. But it is something I will use as I am in my lower 50's and I need all the anti aging stuff I can get!!! LOL. Well ladies, I am glad most of you are happy with the box and I know I am too!!!

I'm sorry for the quality of the picture guys. The screen on my phone is cracked & well, yeah lol. The ear cuff is tiny but super bad ass! I would take an upclose pic but I doubt it would be a good one. I can't wait for everyone to get theirs! I am so curious as to what lippy colors everyone gets.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I too am so excited about getting this box, but, like you said I am still waiting tracking for USPS. Quarterly told me today and also gave me a tracking # that the Post Office has never heard of. So I still don't have it. They told me last Sat. They sent it last Fri., but they lied!!! Big time as it hasn't even been shipped! It was suppose to go out the door today, but as I said the tracking # has even been heard of. But I too, after seeing the Spoilers am excited and will keep my subscription to the box. I don't think Quarterly has ever had a box this exciting and valuable. I adding it up and it is worth well over $200. The IT kit it's self is $99.00. But it is something I will use as I am in my lower 50's and I need all the anti aging stuff I can get!!! LOL. Well ladies, I am glad most of you are happy with the box and I know I am too!!!
I actually found my tracking info email in my spam folder! I don't have any other Quarterly subs, so my email shoved it to the side. Mine box is still in Cali and I'm not, but whatever. I'm so excited I don't care 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When I looked at my tracking info - it was odd - my package WAS actually received by USPS about 2 or 3 days before they got the electronic shipping info.  It was the weirdest tracking info I've seen - I think they were serious when they said Veteran's Day threw them off.....just reading between the lines on the status updates of my tracking info.

Quote: Originally Posted by wisconsinbeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When I looked at my tracking info - it was odd - my package WAS actually received by USPS about 2 or 3 days before they got the electronic shipping info.  It was the weirdest tracking info I've seen - I think they were serious when they said Veteran's Day threw them off.....just reading between the lines on the status updates of my tracking info.
My tracking info looking the same!
icon_neutral.gif

little confused. did you get your package?  mine still shows sitting in pre-ship stage in CA 11/12.  how can you tell your package WAS received?  I only show in mine indication that the USPS got notification of a package.

I was told my card would be charged Tuesday and the box shipped today. As of today still no charge from them. Guess I'll be emailing again Monday if no charge shows up over the weekend. I'm trying to not spoil myself, but I'm so tempted to look at the picture!

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  little confused. did you get your package?  mine still shows sitting in pre-ship stage in CA 11/12.  how can you tell your package WAS received?  I only show in mine indication that the USPS got notification of a package.
Oh no - mine is still in California too!  I'd be bragging if I had it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The USPS just got the package before it got the electronic shipping stuff is what it looks like - by 2 days.  Mine is showing "Arrived Partner shipping facility" on 11/12 and "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on 11/14.  Nothing since then.  Stuck in CA.....I am in Wisconsin.  My hopes for Saturday are quickly crashing.....maybe next Wednesday.

Oh no - mine is still in California too!  I'd be bragging if I had it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The USPS just got the package before it got the electronic shipping stuff is what it looks like - by 2 days.  Mine is showing "Arrived Partner shipping facility" on 11/12 and "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on 11/14.  Nothing since then.  Stuck in CA.....I am in Wisconsin.  My hopes for Saturday are quickly crashing.....maybe next Wednesday.
Same here. Yay Iowa and Wisconsin! We always get served last ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only thing mine says is "Arrived Shipping Partner Facility" on the 12th.  That's it.  

Mine is out for delivery and mine said at partner facility until it said it was out for delivery. I will try to get close up photos and post tonight. Does anybody care if I hide them in spoilers?

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine is out for delivery and mine said at partner facility until it said it was out for delivery. I will try to get close up photos and post tonight. Does anybody care if I hide them in spoilers?
'm definitely avoiding looking.  So post however you like.  I'm just trying to get a sense if my box is lost - or if it is shipping.  My tracking shows pre-shipment.

Well my package is still sitting in CA where it started under Pre shipment! S much for them sending it last Friday like they told me. The electronic shipping notice didn't even get there till a few minutes ago. I am rather concerned about this. I can't see why a holiday should mess them up. They have had many to deal with already. I just hope I get this awesome package sooner rather than never!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. LOL. Just have to be patient, I guess!!!! : ). : )

Latest posts

Back