Sample Society July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So weird. I went in to my account to see which kit I'm getting because I didn't notice that the email has that information (I forget which one I'm getting, but the box contents are already there, and I remember that the polish is Bobby Dazzler!), and in the box where the ship date usually is, it says I've canceled! I called and confirmed that my account is still active.

YEA!!!  Updated!!!

• alo-1461_small2a.jpg
     Extraordinaire ColourRiche Lipcolour Deluxe SampleLove it? Hate it? Rate it

•  
  • lmc-001_small2a.jpg
  • Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder, Highlight-01 Deluxe Sample

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

•  

Kit B for me. Glad that I'm getting different BL from the last time:) About the perfume sample I was expecting a little bigger bottle (as shown on the spoiler), not the usual sample vial. Isn't this misleading advertising? Just a thought.

I'm getting Kit D, but I have no idea what's in that.  I'm assuming that the contents will be listed somewhere?  Or do you just have to wait for it to arrive?  This is my first box, so I don't know what to expect.

I'm getting Kit D, but I have no idea what's in that.  I'm assuming that the contents will be listed somewhere?  Or do you just have to wait for it to arrive?  This is my first box, so I don't know what to expect.
If you sign in to Sample Society and go to "My Dashboard" it should update with your contents once your box ships.

Kit A for me!

Excited to try the highligther and the lipstick... Not so much for the nail polish... Bobby Dazzler, silver.. No thank you.. Wish it was a coral or lavender color i was getting... Oh well... But nice to get makeup products although i did like most the skin care products i was getting.

Kit C spoilers

L'Oreal Paris lipcolour deluxe sample

BL brown The Old Bill

Laura Mercer Matte Radiance Baked Powder highlight-01 deluxe sample

Fekkai PrX reparatives hair mask

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Eau de Toilette deluxe sample

Getting kit B! Very excited for the nail polish color (Champers), but I'm really interested to know what loreal color is in this kit, anybody know?

Getting kit B! Very excited for the nail polish color (Champers), but I'm really interested to know what loreal color is in this kit, anybody know?
My app didn't list a color for the lippy, only nail polish and highlighter. Plus, my dashboard isn't loaded or my tablet can't get to it correctly for viewing.

Back