Sample Society

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know which I got (green wrapper- New York?) but it was broken when I got it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It smelled really good too, I am expecting a replacement next week. CS said it should be to me by Monday, however tracking info says Thurs.
Got an e-mail saying delivery was delayed and it would be here the 18th then this one:

Sorry to keep you waiting! Your order has been packed and shipped. Please forgive us for the delay. Your order is scheduled to arrive by 8pm May 21.          

Regarding Saturday Delivery: In the unlikely event that your Saturday delivery is unsuccessful, the shipping company will reschedule for the following Tuesday. Alternatively, you may call the shipping company (using the phone number on the door tag) and choose to pick-up the package from their facility.

So annoyed... I don't think it would have bothered me this much if the rep didn't tell me I would receive Monday (the 14th).

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know which I got (green wrapper- New York?) but it was broken when I got it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It smelled really good too, I am expecting a replacement next week. CS said it should be to me by Monday, however tracking info says Thurs.
Got an e-mail saying delivery was delayed and it would be here the 18th then this one:

Sorry to keep you waiting! Your order has been packed and shipped. Please forgive us for the delay. Your order is scheduled to arrive by 8pm May 21.          

Regarding Saturday Delivery: In the unlikely event that your Saturday delivery is unsuccessful, the shipping company will reschedule for the following Tuesday. Alternatively, you may call the shipping company (using the phone number on the door tag) and choose to pick-up the package from their facility.

So annoyed... I don't think it would have bothered me this much if the rep didn't tell me I would receive Monday (the 14th).

That happened to me last month, I called and complained and they gave me 10.00 credit. Dont say you heard it on MUT though, they will just say I lied. (refering to BB CS telling a MUT member this regarding points transfers)

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That happened to me last month, I called and complained and they gave me 10.00 credit. Dont say you heard it on MUT though, they will just say I lied. (refering to BB CS telling a MUT member this regarding points transfers)
lol. It's so strange. 

Although, imo, we should refrain from saying we heard things here at all...I've never mentioned it to CS...I just come back here and say something about it, and then they fix the issue, lol. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. It's so strange. 

Although, imo, we should refrain from saying we heard things here at all...I've never mentioned it to CS...I just come back here and say something about it, and then they fix the issue, lol. 

yea i guess it would be too hard to tell the truth, as in ' some CS reps will do it and some wont, depends on who you get' or how about 'we dont train our cs regarding these issues so its their call to make' lol 

WOW thank you for sharing this! Just got off the phone w/CS and they credited my account
icon_cool.gif

yea i guess it would be too hard to tell the truth, as in ' some CS reps will do it and some wont, depends on who you get' or how about 'we dont train our cs regarding these issues so its their call to make' lol 
There are also CSRs who will do something that ISN'T authorized, though, whether it be right or whether it be wrong according to company policy. For example, last night, I received a fax from a customer's wife who wanted a military suspend on his line, because he's deployed to Afghanistan, where he has been since February. However, he's not active duty; he isn't even technically a government contractor, although he is employed by a company that IS a military contractor. Our corporate policy clearly states that military suspends (under the Soldiers and Sailors Relief Act) ONLY apply to military members who are deploying (not to spouses, not to PCS moves, etc.) Because a military suspend provides additional protections that a regular suspend does NOT, I shouldn't have done it. However....it was the right thing to do from a public relations standpoint. Because the customer's wife HAD gone to the trouble of faxing in the documentation that proved that he DIDN'T qualify for the suspend, I went ahead and did it--I didn't have a way to contact her to tell her that I couldn't/shouldn't, and even if I had, it could have been a PR nightmare. I notated the account so that it can't happen again IN THE FUTURE, but I can see how that may cause some small hassle down the road--now, the customer thinks that he does qualify, even though he doesn't.

Also, I know it's really easy to bash on CSRs who aren't consistent, but sometimes, it's because someone DID go outside the lines previously and the current one is just following protocol, or because a policy that was always in place is now being enforced, etc. etc. 

But NEVER say "I saw online" or "My friends on a message board". That's one of those phrases, like "you people", that tends to cause a lot of the CSRs I know to immediately go into defensive mode, since there are people who DO try to game the system. We're human, too, and while I can't speak for every company, I know that if the amount of credits I issue in a given month is too high (even if they're legitimate), it directly impacts my evals. 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone get an email about a mystery box?
Yes I did and I just ordered one!

I used to love these in the 80's. Beauty Boutique, Spencer's, and the Ambassador catalog all had mystery boxes and they were great fun. This won't have 15 or so pieces like the ones from my misspent youth, but it won't be filled with cheap plastic tools mixed in with toiletries either. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some good bonbons!

What if its just leftovers from Sample Society boxes? I would kick myself if I ordered it and that was the case... I dont kno what to do

What if its just leftovers from Sample Society boxes? I would kick myself if I ordered it and that was the case... I dont kno what to do
That is a possibility, but I have loved all of my sample society boxes so I would be ok with that.  I ordered the $30 box that is supposed to be worth $80. 

I just placed an order on Sephora, because they're doing the 15 days of summer beauty stuff...and now to get this email...aaaahh..I just might make the plunge lol!

How does the coupon thing go? Are there still any stackable coupons? I'm trying to get my order through and while it says it applied both coupons, only one shows up..

BSUNSHINE but i'm going to call CS because my bbsociety one isn't working and i know others have been able to stack multiple coupons with them..lol but the first coupon took off $20

Latest posts

Back