Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyuu said:
Santa! just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you! I thought my friends weren't going to come over until the 26th (today) but one of them basically asked me to pick her up on Christmas day so um. yeah. I didn't want to be rude and open everything while she was still here >.> but I did open some of it and am sharing the goodies with them and my family!!! I've been good and I didn't open the last card yet (I will when I have the chance to kick everyone out of my room and take pictures) but for now, know that people are enjoying your nummy goodies! (and I have a feeling I know who you are but I will be good and not peek!) here's a preview, uploaded in my phone, so hopefully they won't take up too much space....

I hope you had a wonderful

and warm Christmas with your family!!! thanks for making mine so special this year

IMG_20141227_013220.jpg
IMG_20141227_013256.jpg
IMG_20141227_013306.jpg
IMG_20141227_013521.jpg
IMG_20141227_013534.jpg
IMG_20141227_013559.jpg
That looks delicious!

So much to catch up on the last few days have been super busy talking to family and plenty of naps in between due to the time difference. We have been trying to watch The Hobbit for the past week but keep missing it due to naps hoping we actually watch it today.

OH!!! Now I get it!! Thanks!!  I thought if no one figured out who's who - we'd spill on a particular -set - time when it got closer to Christmas.  Actually, at first I thought that is what the 'reveal' thread was. :blush2:   

I feel compelled to note, in my defense, that @'s Santa didn't put their MUT name on the package!! LOL!!  I'm still learning...first time here! Hahahaha!  But I get it now. 

But I want to thank all of you.  I love my newfound passion for makeup, I love watching my wrinkles go away a tiny bit at a time by following a skin care routine and doing my masks etc...and I love chatting on here and finding out about new things!  

And now all that involves PRESENTS!!  I don't know what could be better!!

But if I put my MUT name on the outside of the box...my giftee will know who their Secret Santa is.  I think I'm missing something!!  
Auugh!!!!!! You were so sneaky!!!! 

Kudos on the job well done! Santa should probably hire you on as a consultant. 

I was typing a response to Birchbox regarding the Gap $10 off coupon SNAFU (they gave me 100 BB points) and when I typed my closing, I typed:

Thank youu!

And for some reason, I can't stop ROFLMAO!!!

:rotfl:    :laughno:    :rotfl:    :w00t:   :w00t:    :rotfl:   :laughno:    :rotfl:

Back