Secret Santa for NAILS 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness!!! I have missed all of these crazy antics, lol. I am super bomb because my santee was suppose to get her package Tues and then today but it is still showing in transit. I am glad I paid for the priority or it wouldn't be here until after Christmas. I am sooooo sorry santee but it is out of my control once I send it. I have sent the tracking number to @magicalmom. I don't know if she is elfing everyone with tracking numbers. I hope everything arrives intact and that you like your gifts. I did forget to include your candy....sighs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is it safe to start hoarding polishes for ourselves again?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LynBDesigns is selling her polishes for 50% off with HOLIDAYRUSH plus today you get a free bottle of Old St Nick. Eeeh. I'm picking up Nightmare Revisted and Purple Polish of Sex (crying) for $12.50 shipped. So excited!

You're an evil temptress taunting me with the Purple Polish of Sex (purple + Sherlock themed? Sign me up. Doctor Who themed? *whimpers*) when it's not yet safe for me to start hoarding polishes.

[@]luckyme502[/@] my box was delivered!! I'm at a holiday party this evening so I have to wait until tomorrow to unveil but I've got the box sitting on my table. This is a big deal because my box took a tour of Houston before arriving. It was missorted to the wrong post office from the main houston post office and then had to be forwarded through another post office before finally reaching mine and going out for delivery. Silly USPS...

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@luckyme502 my box was delivered!! I'm at a holiday party this evening so I have to wait until tomorrow to unveil but I've got the box sitting on my table. This is a big deal because my box took a tour of Houston before arriving. It was missorted to the wrong post office from the main houston post office and then had to be forwarded through another post office before finally reaching mine and going out for delivery. Silly USPS...
I am so glad it finally arrived and is safe and sound at your home!

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My gift says delivered and my girl hasn't posted about it yet :/ I hope it got to her alright!
I'm in the same boat with my regular SS gift but my nail gift, I just wish mine said delivered because my tracking hasn't updated :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping it's either reached the destination or its delayed because of the holidays but is still moving...getting super nervous

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My gift says delivered and my girl hasn't posted about it yet :/ I hope it got to her alright!
Mine too. Unless I hear otherwise, going to assume she got it okay and is just waiting until Christmas to open it.

My package says it was delivered yesterday to my person. Hope she got it and likes it.

I'm so sorry I'm just posting now! We were on our way out the door at 6:00pm when the mail man delivered the box. We had dinner and went furniture shopping.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Donna, I wonder if your person is saving theirs to open on Christmas?  I think some of the girls were doing that?

Donna...I sent you a PM.  Yes, Lola, I've been saving it to open on Christmas day and then we left to visit family in Chicago.  My mom-in-law is low tech so no internet access.  I signed on last night to look at emails quickly and now spending some time getting caught up.  I haven't heard anything from the gal I sent a gift to.  Time to get out my tracking numbers. 

Yay! finaly my Santee's gift is finally out for delivery!! I hope it gets to her alright. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm fairly certain that the mail has been delivered today and I just didn't get anything, maybe Monday will be a different story.

@DragonChick I was told by Rudolph that your gift is finally  out for delivery!

Quote: Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Donna...I sent you a PM.  Yes, Lola, I've been saving it to open on Christmas day and then we left to visit family in Chicago.  My mom-in-law is low tech so no internet access.  I signed on last night to look at emails quickly and now spending some time getting caught up.  I haven't heard anything from the gal I sent a gift to.  Time to get out my tracking numbers. 
Glad to know you got it.  I hope you like it.

@DonnaD thank you sooooo much for the lovely gloves!!! They are really pretty. This has put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. i am on my cellphone so excuse if pic not good. These gloves are very special and i will remember you each time i wear them. you have definitely have been a blessing and inspiration to me and our Mut nail group. thank you.

Back