Secret Santa for NAILS 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DragonChick I was told by Rudolph that your gift is finally  out for delivery!
I won't be home now until tomorrow, waited as long as I could before I had to leave for the night. Hopefully it will still be there when I get home.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My package says it was delivered yesterday to my person. Hope she got it and likes it.
Hi @Jac13 , yes I did receive it, THANKS SO MUCH! I'm just getting in from a short trip out of town so a full reveal with pics will be up tomorrow, but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer! SO excited to open it up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm going to post a list of names of people who I show haven't received their gifts as of yet - please keep in mind that I could have easily missed your post saying you got your package!  If you have received it, please post back saying you got it.  If you haven't gotten it yet, please either post in this thread or PM me, and I'll do my best to find out what's going on!

(Also, I do show that some of these packages are en route, but not yet delivered.  I'm posting them anyway, just to make it didn't get delivered while I wasn't looking!)

wrkreads

makeitupasigo

LyndaV

kawaiimeows

DragonChick

FunAtTheCircus
Also, if I somehow have you marked down as "delivered", but you haven't gotten a gift, please let me know!  

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @magicalmom  you can mark me off! my wonderful gift arrived yesterday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yayz!!!  Also marking off @FunAtTheCircus , just received notification hers was delivered 
claps.gif

I haven't recieved my gift yet but will wait patiently until it gets here. My guess is that it is not my santa's fault but USPS's. I've had three day deliveries take two weeks at this time of year.

I really want to put on new polish and play with all my gifts, but I just did my nails the other day in EP Across the Universe for my birthday, and I don't want to take it off either?? It's so enchanting. Ugh #nailpolishproblems cannot wear nail polish currently being worn and repaint nails at the same time. WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY CAKE AND EAT IT FFFF

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want to put on new polish and play with all my gifts, but I just did my nails the other day in EP Across the Universe for my birthday, and I don't want to take it off either?? It's so enchanting. Ugh #nailpolishproblems cannot wear nail polish currently being worn and repaint nails at the same time. WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY CAKE AND EAT IT FFFF
Same thing I did when I had on Nerd Lacquer Gotterdammerung last week.  I ended up choosing to keep it which is very rare for me.

@DragonChick an elf would like me to give you a tracking number.  9405903699300111228710  Your present was misrdirected apparently.  Your local post office says they have it and it should be out for delivery either today or tomorrow.  

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @DragonChick an elf would like me to give you a tracking number.  9405903699300111228710  Your present was misrdirected apparently.  Your local post office says they have it and it should be out for delivery either today or tomorrow.  

Of course today is the day where I'm not checking this forum religiously until after I get home to a shiny package. I am no longer that kid that's left standing in the lineup for dodgeball after the team captains have picked their teams.

Don't get me started on the seething hate I'm cultivating for the post office. Found out last night from a friend that they sent back all her holiday cards grouped together, no postmark or anything at all over a week after she sent them out.

Now I need to go open something...back in a bit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Argh.  Shipping info just updated for my package to change from delivery today by end of day to 12/30/2013 by end of day!!!  I am going to cry!  I am so sorry.  I am sure by this she will now know who she is because she's probably checking the info too but I wanted to say how sorry I am, I had to use UPS instead of USPS because of some extenuating circumstances and if I didn't already feel sick to my stomach that they were taking so long to get it there (well it did travel like 4k miles) but this is unacceptable. 

Got my LynB polishes!  LOVE
Me too! So cute!

PPoS probably looks a lot like S!OPI Just a Little Dangerous, which probably goes to show I need to stop hoarding every single damn purple polish ever, but it is quite damn pretty and I'll definitely be wearing this come the first. NR is so fun! I don't really like bombastic polishes like this, but I'm intrigued enough to grab one and not disappointed. OSN is a beautiful white/grey with shimmer and looks like glittering snow.

LOL I'm up like 10 polishes already this month /o and I'm getting the Julep upgrade. NO MORE POLISHES until I can play with all of them. I still have like a handful I collected from the last year I haven't tried. Time to get swatch sticks I think.

Me too! So cute!

PPoS probably looks a lot like S!OPI Just a Little Dangerous, which probably goes to show I need to stop hoarding every single damn purple polish ever, but it is quite damn pretty and I'll definitely be wearing this come the first. NR is so fun! I don't really like bombastic polishes like this, but I'm intrigued enough to grab one and not disappointed. OSN is a beautiful white/grey with shimmer and looks like glittering snow.

LOL I'm up like 10 polishes already this month /o and I'm getting the Julep upgrade. NO MORE POLISHES until I can play with all of them. I still have like a handful I collected from the last year I haven't tried. Time to get swatch sticks I think.
Love them all!  I wish I would have ordered.

Me too! So cute!

I got To Blave and I'm kind of disappointed how sheer it is.  I was expecting it to be opaque based on the picture but it would take a good 4-5 coats to wear without undies.  Pretty colour though.  PPOS  is nice and I really like St Nick.

I got To Blave and I'm kind of disappointed how sheer it is.  I was expecting it to be opaque based on the picture but it would take a good 4-5 coats to wear without undies.  Pretty colour though.  PPOS  is nice and I really like St Nick.
Bummer.  I know your favorite thing in the world is layers and layers of polish.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Bummer.  I know your favorite thing in the world is layers and layers of polish.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep.  I have thick nails already.  Heaping on layers of polish practically gives me hooves!

Mine too. Unless I hear otherwise, going to assume she got it okay and is just waiting until Christmas to open it.
Mine too. Unless I hear otherwise, going to assume she got it okay and is just waiting until Christmas to open it.
Alexia561 is my Secret Santa! I apologize or not posting the reveal sooner but I had decided to wait to open until Christmas Day and then ended up getting really sick and having a "lovely" holiday in the hospital. Got home this evening and finally felt well enough to open presents :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you so much for the gorgeous polishes and all the other things you sent...s generous of you to send 3 of the polishes I've really wanted to try, especially the OPI. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

And with these last few reveals, I can now declare that the Secret Santa For Nails 2013 was an ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!  All official presents are accounted for, and I hear there are still some Ninja Santa gifts going out!  I can't say enough amazing things about all of you.  What a wonderful group!  I really look forward to doing this again next year, and I encourage you to join the Pen Pal or Traveling Journal threads if you want the magic to continue!  

And without further ado, here is the list of matchups!  The column on the left is the Santa, and the column on the right is the corresponding Santee.

Christa W wrkreads  luckyme502 utgal2004 trekkersangel tulosai utgal2004 trekkersangel Animezing thebeverley3 peridotcricket tgooberbutt jennm149 STLSportsgirl13 DonnaD StickyLips Momma4 slbd QueenJane secrethoarder Pollysmom Sakura83 Lily V QueenJane tgooberbutt puppymomofthree alterkate Pollysmom Donna529 peridotcricket wrkreads meaganola tulosai nikkimouse STLSportsgirl13 nicepenguins kawaiimeows Momma4 secrethoarder NittanyLionGrrl jaylee78 makeitupasigo lemony007 magicalmom Alexia561 LyndaV makeitupasigo luckyme502 thebeverley3 Lolo22 slbd Lily V meaganola lemony007 latinafeminista Kyuu jac13 latinafeminista LyndaV kawaiimeows Lolo22 jennm149  StickyLips jaylee78 AmandaWarwick jac13 DragonChick FrostKitty FrostKitty FireNRice Sakura83 DragonChick Kyuu DonnaD FireNRice Donna529 puppymomofthree Christa W nicepenguins chelsealady chelsealady bluelion nikkimouse Animezing NittanyLionGRRL AmandaWarwick magicalmom alterkate bluelion Alexia561

Back