Secret Santa for NAILS 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sheeeeeelby  Do you have a link for this?
I can't get the actual link cause I'm on my iPad but just search "things I love at the moment" on Facebook. And it's a few posts down on her page.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't get the actual link cause I'm on my iPad but just search "things I love at the moment" on Facebook. And it's a few posts down on her page.
I found the FB page, I just couldn't find the sale. I will go look again ... thanks Sheeeeelby!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I found the FB page, I just couldn't find the sale. I will go look again ... thanks Sheeeeelby!
Dang, she's out of minis! I LOVE minis!

If you haven't done this already, this is a snip of a post that Zadidoll made in the regular Secret Santa thread. It would really be helpful to do one for NAILS so the your Secret Santa will have some idea of where to start shopping for you and what your tastes are:

AND JUST A REMINDER: Starting on the 1st of November (which is this FRIDAY) if you want to participate in this first ever Secret Santa for NAILS 2013, you must send @magicalmom a PM. The rules are the almost identical to the regular Secret Santa, but please go back to Page 1 of this thread and refresh your minds on the dates, the rules, and all the guidelines

Dang, she's out of minis! I LOVE minis!

I love minis too! I'd much rather have lots of minis & colors than just have full-sizes. I missed out on it - I need to go on a no-buy anyway LOL

I can't wait for Friday sign ups. I am looking to start some cheer. I personally prefer full size rather than minis. For me, I just have a hard time working with them. Maybe I am just awkward, lol.

So excited to do the secret santa nails. So is my little girl, I told her this was for her too. So, she is helping me shop and then will get to share what i get.

That is too sweet.  I have an almost 4 year old niece who I've gotten addicted to nail polish too.  So much fun to shop with them!

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Butter London is on zulily right now.
I'm out of money until Friday! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
icon_cry.gif

I'm out of money until Friday! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
icon_cry.gif

I am out of money until 2015!!!!  LOL.  I have to buy my Secret Santa stuff with my charge cards.  Thankfully Dillards sells Butter London :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Butter London is on zulily right now.
can you tell me how much it is?  I hate websites where you have to register to see prices & shop.  Grrrr!

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am out of money until 2015!!!!  LOL.  I have to buy my Secret Santa stuff with my charge cards.  Thankfully Dillards sells Butter London :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
2015? you'll have money before me,lol

eta: i have little bits here and there...like talking my daughter into going shopping after school wednesday to pick her own bday gift(not because i want her to get exactly what she wants, she's easy to buy for i could get her anything and she would be happy...but because i get paid wednesday and it bought me time,lol)

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love minis too! I'd much rather have lots of minis & colors than just have full-sizes. I missed out on it - I need to go on a no-buy anyway LOL

I love minis too. There is no way I'll finish many full sized bottles, and minis let you have so many more colours for the same price.

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will you be MY Secret Santa? I have absolutely NO Butter Londons and I WANT them ALL!!! LOL!

Will you be MY Secret Santa? I have absolutely NO Butter Londons and I WANT them ALL!!! LOL!
Angi... I just got my first 3 Butter Londons at Ulta's sale last weekend. Painted my toes Bramble last night and I am in love. Beautiful colors and bottles. Now to wait and see how chipping goes.

Latest posts

Back