Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I think my SS is Joy!

Because it's from LA hehe.

Here's the pic :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

734173.jpg

this is really nice, i am going to join up for the next x-mas for SS, this year somehow i didn't. count me in for next year!:icon_conf

i got my ss today yay!!! i love it!! thank you katy (suzukigirl)

stila e/s in twig ( omg i love this color)

laura mercier i have no clue what this is lol i think concealer

sephora pretty minty sugar free mints

samples of mary kau

sample s stila mascara

nice n clean moist wipes nail polish remover

sample of haiku(sp?) perfume

and the cutest card ever!!

I got my SS in yesterday, I was so excited, my hubby was to, lol he opened it before I even got a chance to get home to see what it was.

Thank you SS. (aka Cali)

Here are some pictures, sorry if they are to big, I can not figure out why I can not do the clickable thumbnails.

546-SecretSants001.jpg

546-SecretSants002.jpg

546-SecretSants003.jpg

546-SecretSants004.jpg

546-SecretSants005.jpg

YAY!!! Im so glad you got it and liked everything!!!:icon_chee You were actually harder to pick out for then I thought! I figured your wishlist was so open that it would be a breeze but it really wasnt!! LOL

I am sooooooooo Glad that you liked it... I was so worried ..I did not know if you would like it or not....I mean I was really biting my nails over here..lol

Merry Christmas

Teehee, you guessed right!!

I hope I wasn't cheating, but with my MAC staff discount, this gift actually WAS under $20. So don't feel bad, just wanted to spread some love!

I had fun shopping and putting the samples together, so I'm glad you like everything!! Now you have to post some more FOTDs! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's called Clover:)

Kim. you'll love the Ben Nye. They're awesome!!!

Everyone has such great gifts!!

Latest posts

Back