Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i knew it would be either you or lauryn, cin! i love it! thank you so much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

brooke, hope you're feeling better!

liz, nice gift! how sweet of kim! thank god it got there okay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

janelle, yay, i love those eyeshadows. how sweet of jaime!

erica, take a pic!

I got mine, and I was so surprised because it came all the way from Slovenia!!! How cool is that? My Secret Santa is Zoey! (Polona IRL) :icon_chee

I got a Lush "Softy" bath ballistic, a votive candle, 2 wonderfully exotic looking teas, 2 crystallized sugar stirrers, and some yummy dried fruit! When I opened my package it smelled SOOO good!

Thank you Polona, I love everything and I appreciate you shipping it all the way to the USA! :icon_love Happy Holidays!

:icon_eek: Marisol, it wasn't me! I didn't have Erica, my secret santa was Katy from CA. I don't know who had Erica, I am sure she'll post.

ooooooooooppppppssss.. you think that I of all people should know who got who. LMAO... By your response I thought it was you. Sorry girls.. it was a looooooooong day today. :icon_redf

How fun and exciting!

Great on job on making MUT fun and warm in winter Mari!

:icon_smil That's okay hun, we all have one those days. I didn't mean to mislead you guys sorry. :icon_redf

WOW great gifts ladies!!! This is sooo exciting...the waiting is killing me though lol

kim you got liz some goos stuff great job

and jamie i loveee everything you got janelle , everybody is doing so good so far

erica let us know how you like your e/s

Awesome gifts everyone!!!!! Iwish i could of joined in but next year definetly:icon_chee.Sucks i was too late to enter,busy with the moving and all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope everyone enjoys there presents!!:clap

Wow Janelle! What a package you got girl.. Java Bean looks SO pretty!

Wow! Everyone got such great gifts!

I'm so excited and can't wait for mine to arrive! This is so much fun!

Back