Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know!! I owe you all so many FOTDs. I even did a DTB, but totally neglected to take a picture! I promise I'll do a FOTD tomorrow with all the lovely new colors from Nilufer.

Everyone's gifts are wonderful!!! This SS was a great idea. I can't wait for my person to get hers:)

Envy, I hope ur man is ok...

I just wanted to say, gall darn it, now I'm a big Mac lover (yikes, poor pocket book). The pigments are so vivid and beautiful on! Not to mention the eye glitter - wow. I was never a big eye shadow person (only black/brown eyeliner and mascara) and now......darn watch out, here come the colors! Yea. I'm such a dork, kinda like a kid in a candy store here.

:clap You're welcome sweetie, I am so glad you like them! I was a bit nervous because our Walgreens had only a few shade e/s left. Glad you like the colors, enjoy them :icon_smil .

hehehe. well, you said you want some violet e/s shades, so i threw in a sample of the violet piggie for you to try out. and pink pearl goes well with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

glad you like it!

LOL! I was gonna say a RAOK because people didnt send something back to ther person that sent them the gift.. KWIM?!

I too am waiting for something to come in the mail, before I can send my gift out. I like the idea of sending out a teaser card! I'm gonna do that...mwah ha haaa!!!!!!

i got mine! i LOVE it! it's mac's e/s in twinks! it's a plummy color with a little gold in it. i LOOOOOOOOOVE it! i also got 2 molton brown samples (for lip and eyes)! it's from someone in NJ, so i'm thinking lauryn or cindy! i can't think of anyone else in NJ :icon_wink

i will take a pic tomorrow!

Yay, glad you got them fast Envy! I thought it'll be arrive in 7 or 10 days.

I was confused because I don't know what to get you for a gift under $20, but still I went over though, lol. I just hope you like it :icon_chee

Back