Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be me. Guilty as charged!

I'm glad you liked it!!!

This is so much fun and I can't wait to get mine.

I'll be sending out my gift on Tuesday--alas, I've been sick with the flu for 8 days now, and I'm just now getting over it! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been putting everything together for the package though, and I'm sooooo excited for her to get it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine on Saturday night but I've been trying to find my charger for my camera, but I can't find it!!

but it was from kim!!!! she was worried that she sent it to the wrong address, but i got it just fine!

what she sent me:

-mac's pro pan e/s in "Club"

-mac's pro pan e/s in "soba"

- generous(sp?) samples of teal and a pink piggie!!!!

-a sample of epidermix

-a sample of derma butter

-samples of arbonne's thermal fusion enzyme masque

-burt's bees lip balm

-sample set of arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 system for face!!!!

-this cute striped red bag that has a pocket on the front

and then....

-she sent me this body soak bubble bath stuff which smells really good!

-some hot cocoa mix

-and these chocolate dipped pretzel sticks that had the small candy ball sprinkles!!!

i ate those already! LOL!

and she sent a card that had this cute little kitten sleeping next to a plate of cookies and milk for santa! hehe

i want to take pics, but i can't find my charger!! argh!

THANKS KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know! and i'm loving the teal piggie. it's soooo pretty! and it's the eye safe version too!

I like it very much!!! I tried sending you a PM to thank you, but your box is full:icon_eek: Thank you and Happy Holidays:icon_chee

Aww! I got home tonight and found such a great gift & card from Jaime!!! (Jaimelynn83) I had also got some stuff I had ordered online for Xmas gifts, so I thought it was something I had got on ebay.... I'm sitting there like "hmm... what else did I order?? From NJ???" Then I saw it was in a MAC bag all wrapped in Xmas paper & I'm like "ooooh! Its gotta be someone from MuT!!!"

She has officially 'deflowered' me of my Milani virginity with 3 eyeshadows!!! In such pretty colors too!!! I got Shock, Illusion, and Java Bean!!

AND!! On top of that she got me MAC Prrr Lipglass!!! It's gorgeous!

THANK YOU SO MUCH hun!!! I love everything!! You definitely know my colors!!!! :icon_chee

Luv ya Chick!!! Thanks again!!! xoxoxoxoxoox :icon_love

765-DSCN3912.JPG

765-DSCN3915.JPG

Janelle, nice colors definitely!!! enjoy them. Awesome job Jaime!:clap

Liz, enjoy your presents! lovely package. Kim, sweet stuff! you're awesome :clap

NYAngel98,

I'm soo glad you got it and like it all!

I was soo excited to send them out!

Enjoy Milani.. I LOVE LOVE Illusion!!!

Liz - can't wait to see the pics. Kim sure spoiled you!

Janelle - you got your Milani cherry popped! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Erica - who was your SS? Gotta love MAC!

Yes I did!!! And apparently my first time was really good!!! They're all awesome colors - can't wait to try them!!! :icon_chee

Back