Secret Santa Squids and Scarves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my scarf today and a lovely hello kitty drawing from Z in the mail today <3 thank you! I love it. The drawing is insanely cute

Love it!  Thank you!!!!  Please tell Z I love her drawing of the hill...I love that she is so much involved with what you do!

IMG_7251.jpg

Lol once money changes hands people expect perfection and these are far from perfect. I did think about adding a buy button on the new site, I'm just not sure

Lol once money changes hands people expect perfection and these are far from perfect. I did think about adding a buy button on the new site, I'm just not sure
People tend to be more forgiving if its handmade and not perfect. But I understand your dilemma - I struggle with the same thing each time I contemplate putting some dragon eggs up on Etsy.

I woke up to the most beautiful scarf...

IMG_9006.JPG

The cutest, softest squid...

IMG_9007.JPG

And a darling drawing of a frog on a log by Z:

IMG_8998.JPG

Thankyou so much Tweakabell! You area amazing and this will all be treasured <3

People tend to be more forgiving if its handmade and not perfect. But I understand your dilemma - I struggle with the same thing each time I contemplate putting some dragon eggs up on Etsy.
Agreed (and I would buy the heck out of these scarves in multiple colors, just sayin').

Ok, Mail call! This is who I have as confirmed or not. Please reply if you are on the wrong side of the list

Received:

@@EggyBread

@@kawaiimeows

@@Kristine Walker

@@DragonChick

@

@@chelsealynn

@@yousoldtheworld

@@sparklegirl

@@lovepink

@@Sheeeeeelby

@@emilylithium

@@bonita22

@@marigoldsue

@@biancardi

@@MIKAGlam

@@ohsailor

@

Not Received:

@

@@Kelli

@@sweetyzoya

@@pokeballssohard

@@tulosai

@@lindzebra

Not sent yet:

My lovely @@JC327 I have to actually talk to the post office to send yours because a soft squishy package is a national security threat :rolleyes:   I'll try and get it out this week but we'll see with the way things have been going.

Super excited to get mine! I'm away from my apartment until the 10th (home for winter break from college) and cannot wait to open my mailbox to a beautiful scarf!

Ok, Mail call! This is who I have as confirmed or not. Please reply if you are on the wrong side of the list

Received:

@@EggyBread

@@kawaiimeows

@@Kristine Walker

@@DragonChick

@

@@chelsealynn

@@yousoldtheworld

@@sparklegirl

@@lovepink

@@Sheeeeeelby

@@emilylithium

@@bonita22

@@marigoldsue

@@biancardi

@@MIKAGlam

@@ohsailor

@

Not Received:

@

@@Kelli

@@sweetyzoya

@@pokeballssohard

@@tulosai

@@lindzebra

Not sent yet:

My lovely @@JC327 I have to actually talk to the post office to send yours because a soft squishy package is a national security threat :rolleyes:   I'll try and get it out this week but we'll see with the way things have been going.
So sorry to be giving you a hard time. I appreciate your efforts. Apparently the post office is determined not to let me have fun things.  I tried to order some lipsticks  last week and they were deemed hazardous materials. 

Hi Tweakabell,

I'm looking forward to opening the package. I still have some mail at my leasing office and haven't had a chance to pick it up. As soon as I get my hands on it, I'll post the pics. Thank you and can't wait to open my package :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back