Secret Santa Squids and Scarves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I got my scarf in the mail!  It had a super cute Mickey Mouse card and some original artwork by Z!

IMG_3217.JPGIMG_3218.JPG

Thank you so much @@tweakabell

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tweakabell  I cannot wait to get mine!!  So excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    Let me know if you need $$ for shipping

thank you so much for doing this :wub:

UPDATE:

Those with black squids I have not forgotten you. The black fabric is fuzzy and when it is cut it sheds, for this reason I am working on Blue (non-waitlisted) squids first. Those with only scarf requests have no wait as I have morer than enough scarves completed.

SCARF REQUESTS END IN 2 DAYS!

Sent list:

@@EggyBread

@@kawaiimeows

@@Kristine Walker

@@sparklegirl

@@lovepink

@@Sheeeeeelby

Edit: I see the "morer" but I'm keeping it as it is quite correct I have morer scarves, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
 Alright as of right now USPS has all of the last round as delivered.  I have received confirmation from 4of 7 people that they have received their item. If you have not received your item you need to contact me.

Alright as of right now USPS has all of the last round as delivered.  I have received confirmation from 4of 7 people that they have received their item. If you have not received your item you need to contact me.
Are you sending pm's when you send out?  

I am wondering if you got my request for a scarf earlier? I posted a while ago, but didn't see my name on your updated list. Thanks a lot! 

On another note, i am wondering how you made the squid and the scarf? I like crafting a lot, but not so talented at it myself. Have you considered writing a guide/tutorial? I would love to learn! 

Back