Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont see it I forgot to attach it. It should be on there now.

OMG so pretty! what program is that butterfly?

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is mine. I don't like a crowded desktop. The dock icons are Anna Sui inspired.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG so pretty! what program is that butterfly? The butterfly is Real Player. I was able to customize the icons. Not sure if you can do it with Vista.

yes u can
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif The butterfly is Real Player. I was able to customize the icons. Not sure if you can do it with Vista. Im suprised u dont use iTunes or do u?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes u can
smile.gif
Im suprised u dont use iTunes or do u?

I do use iTunes. I will give you the breakdown of the icons from top to bottom.
Blue/white face - Finder (Equivalent to Windows Explorer)

Purple Clock - Safari browser

Purple Music Note - iTunes

I Heart NY - Adium (Instant messenger application... sort of like Trillian or Gaim)

Purple postage stamp - iPhoto

Butterfly - Real Player (used this to watch the Big Brother Live feeds)

Purple piece of paper - iCal

Black Q - Quicktime player

Purple A - Adobe Photoshop

Those are the apps that I use the most so I have them on my dock,. But I can add as many as I want. If you look at Leony's she has more than I do.

Thanks! so beautiful Iv wanted a MAC for at least 9 yrs now they get nicer looking as the years pass by lol I will look at Leonys

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do use iTunes. I will give you the breakdown of the icons from top to bottom.
Blue/white face - Finder (Equivalent to Windows Explorer)

Purple Clock - Safari browser

Purple Music Note - iTunes

I Heart NY - Adium (Instant messenger application... sort of like Trillian or Gaim)

Purple postage stamp - iPhoto

Butterfly - Real Player (used this to watch the Big Brother Live feeds)

Purple piece of paper - iCal

Black Q - Quicktime player

Purple A - Adobe Photoshop

Those are the apps that I use the most so I have them on my dock,. But I can add as many as I want. If you look at Leony's she has more than I do.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! so beautiful Iv wanted a MAC for at least 9 yrs now they get nicer looking as the years pass by lol I will look at Leonys By the way, I got my dock icons on Deviantart.com Just search for dock icons. They have tons of designs.
I love my MAC.

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif here is mine for the time being... Where did you get the cool wallpaper?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif What a nice Desktop! Thanks Ricci!
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where did you get the cool wallpaper? I think she made that, not sure though.

I have webshots so it changes every few days or so, but at the moment it's sexy Jensen!! Yum.

sdt.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool! Do you take requests? yea i can do that. lol. i just need to know what style you want? pics? colors? sayings/words?

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif yea i can do that. lol. i just need to know what style you want? pics? colors? sayings/words?

Let me find some pictures and I will get back to you. TIA!

Back