Smoky Eye Sunday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice silver color
smile.gif

Suehana you look gorgeous - what did you use on your lips? They are so pretty and pink in the last photo!!

Originally Posted by lovelyarsenic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Suehana you look gorgeous - what did you use on your lips? They are so pretty and pink in the last photo!! i'm using Lancome Juicy Rouge Pamplemousse Glace..in malaysia, no longer selling at the counter..
sleepyhead.gif

have to buy it on warehouse sale..

Originally Posted by calpurnia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful Suehana... I cannot believe you are learning. It looks awesome. true..this is my 1st time doing smokey using this colour..like it because it works..

thanks cal..

Originally Posted by suehana /img/forum/go_quote.gif true..this is my 1st time doing smokey using this colour..like it because it works..

Imagine what you'll do once you have more practice...

This is a great thread! I love seeing the eyes everyone has done.

Suehana, your colors look terrific together. I think you did a fantastic job! WOW!

Originally Posted by SherryAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a great thread! I love seeing the eyes everyone has done.
Suehana, your colors look terrific together. I think you did a fantastic job! WOW!

thanks for the compliment..

Latest posts

Back