Smoky Eye Sunday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XXXrae--Absolutely extraordinary job! And, you have absolutely gorgeous eyes to start with, so to make them look even more beautiful/sultry/exotic takes talent!! (I love your eyebrows,as well. They make such a perfect frame for your eyes.)

ur eyes look beautifull ... i like smokey eyes darker but u did a great job with urs

u have beautifull eyes and it's pretty to..
smile.gif

Everyone looks wonderful!!!

I know this thread is old and it's not Sunday but here is my brown smoky eye..

DSCN2140.jpg

Ugghh... Don't mind the eyebrows... Time to wax them suckers!

That is cool, clwkerric. I like the shade you used and you blended it really nicely.

It is not sunday, but almost. I found this photo today, I don't really remember taking this, but I can tell it is with my old camera, which I haven't used for awhile. hopefully, I didn't already post this, but I got excited when I found it.

45ed41a07efe0.jpg

The photo is of Angie.

Originally Posted by jacknorth /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is cool, clwkerric. I like the shade you used and you blended it really nicely.
It is not sunday, but almost. I found this photo today, I don't really remember taking this, but I can tell it is with my old camera, which I haven't used for awhile. hopefully, I didn't already post this, but I got excited when I found it.

http://www.jacknorth.com/portfolio/45ed41a07efe0.jpg

The photo is of Angie.

Thanks! I used MAC Tempting, Shroom, and Patina.I really like the photo... you did an excellent job!
smile.gif

your eyes look so good survinya

i wish i could do things like that

i need to build up my makeup collection

Well, it is almost Sunday. I got this photo of Chelsea last Sunday. She is doing great. I have been working with her for about a year, and last sunday, she did makeup for 5 girls and posed as well.

chelsea_orange.jpg

Back