Smoky Eye Sunday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ChristineLE24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone have any tips for doing a smokey look with deep-set eyes? I am having such a hard time
frown.gif
Well, I offer a suggestion that you use lighter shades. sortof defined eyeliner and maybe 'gunmetal' eyeshadow. smokey, but not dark. also, try using foundation and color corrector before the eyeshadow.
DSCF0522_WEB.jpg

Originally Posted by claire20a /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look fab - do you have false eyelashes on? yes, she does. (it is not me, but my friend Angie). She is wearing fake lashes on both the top and bottom. Naughty Girl on the top and Vixen on the bottom.

i shouldn't post a direct ad as an image, but here is a link to a photo that has the details on the products used.

http://www.jacknorth.com/portfolio/p...okCard_WEB.jpg

This is from the same set with different lighting. all the makeup is the same as the one above,

DSCF0324_WEB.jpg

Thanks magosienne.

Its smokey eye sunday!

DSCF0551_EN_WEB.jpg

I am luck to be able to work with angie (above), but I have other mua's as well. This is Chelsea and she is 16. She wants to be a makeup artist, and well, she basically is. She has worked with 5 or 6 models for me over the last few months. She is not afraid to experiment with color, but I think she tones it down a little for me.

DSCF5229_EN_web.jpg

With her desire and the experience she is getting, I think she is going to be a great mua.

im going to try and do a smokey eye for you all and post it sadly its a blue eye shadow day today !

Originally Posted by jacknorth /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes, she does. (it is not me, but my friend Angie). She is wearing fake lashes on both the top and bottom. Naughty Girl on the top and Vixen on the bottom.
i shouldn't post a direct ad as an image, but here is a link to a photo that has the details on the products used.

http://www.jacknorth.com/portfolio/p...okCard_WEB.jpg

This is from the same set with different lighting. all the makeup is the same as the one above,

http://www.jacknorth.com/portfolio/DSCF0324_WEB.jpg

I missed this thread - hmph.
Nice photos. Real pretty.

some great tips for putting on false eye lashes are as follows:

curl your lashes(clean)

apply a thick thick mascara

measure the falsies and cut off the excess ( cut at the end )

use very little glue you dont want a clumped ball of glue eye lash mess

glue the falsies to your eyelashes at the lash line not to to your skin

once the glue has dried comb your lashes and the fake ones togather with a lash comb and then apply your mascara to the lash

hope this works for u all!

Originally Posted by MissXXXrae /img/forum/go_quote.gif im going to try and do a smokey eye for you all and post it sadly its a blue eye shadow day today ! Cool, I will be looking for it.

Picture2.png

not sure if i like how it turned out LOL i was trying to add black from what i had on today the eyes r red because im sleepy lol will post better attempts soon!

Originally Posted by jacknorth /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it and nice brows too. I have been noticing brows lately. thanks!!
by the way u remind me of scarlett johansson in your profile picture

ok girls!!! here is my smokey eye!! i hope u enjoy it i was in my car waiting for my fiance. The sun was out i hope you get "tell" hahaha here it goes!!!!!! ENJOY tell me what u all think

IMG00648.jpg

IMG00657.jpg

IMG00655.jpg

Latest posts

Back