Smoky Eye Sunday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fantastic smokey eyes! i still cant master mine yet.

are lashes ever too long to be able to use false lashes?

just wondering, because ive always wanted to use falsies, but am afraid they'll look strange because my lashes are really long.

xx

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's my smoky eye from yesterday!
smile.gif
lovely!!

Originally Posted by jacknorth /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes, she does. (it is not me, but my friend Angie). She is wearing fake lashes on both the top and bottom. Naughty Girl on the top and Vixen on the bottom.
i shouldn't post a direct ad as an image, but here is a link to a photo that has the details on the products used.

http://www.jacknorth.com/portfolio/p...okCard_WEB.jpg

This is from the same set with different lighting. all the makeup is the same as the one above,

http://www.jacknorth.com/portfolio/DSCF0324_WEB.jpg

beautiful eyes!! i lost my purple contacts!!

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany /img/forum/go_quote.gif And I tried for a third time to do my smokey eyes. And again it looks so patchy. I never manage to get the same look on the right and the left eye
icon_rolleyes.gif
. But I will post a pic now and I am hoping that you could give me tipps how to do better. I am in heavy need of tips especially for the outer half of my eyes. That´s where it always looks so sloppy. Perhaps the colors are to hard and I should try a lighter one? I used black e/s and Fluidline in Blacktrack. Trust in you, girls!
icon_biggrin.gif

ooh so pretty i think the color really brings out your eyes nicely!!

excellent!!

you girls inspire me
biggrin.gif

i think i wud hve to post mine someday!!

still learing though =))

I had a sexy date with my hubby tonight at a new sushi place so I chose a dark, smokey eye. I liked the way it turned out so I thought I would post some pics.

Eyes:

UDPP

Estee Lauder e/s -- Sugar Cube

NYX Chrome e/s -- Platinum

NYX e/s -- Black

HIP Creme e/l -- Black

NYC Pencil Eyeliner -- White

Lips:

NYX Tinted Lip Spa -- Copacabana

Maybeline Shinylicious -- Crushed Candy

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had a sexy date with my hubby tonight at a new sushi place so I chose a dark, smokey eye. I liked the way it turned out so I thought I would post some pics.
Eyes:

UDPP

Estee Lauder e/s -- Sugar Cube

NYX Chrome e/s -- Platinum

NYX e/s -- Black

HIP Creme e/l -- Black

NYC Pencil Eyeliner -- White

Lips:

NYX Tinted Lip Spa -- Copacabana

Maybeline Shinylicious -- Crushed Candy

looking good:)

Originally Posted by princess_20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif looking good:) Thanks!

Lovely smokey eye Sirvinya. Thanks for taking time to list the types and shades you used.

Back