Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - Inititally it's things found on a farm (the lines that are directly connected to "on the farm") but then everything starts branching out. Like "cow" has new things attatched to it (i.e. mad cow, milk)

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have mad cow, and holy cow, what's the other cow? I can't think of it to save my life.

Okay, never mind. I spelled llama wrong. Got it now!

What's under farmer at the bottom?

Well I'm playing this now........Gosh you got me addicted too...lol I'm stuck on the farm one. That's the first one i've done!

HAHA!!! Yeah - this takes some thought and total random thinging. I was getting mad about that one below farmer so I just typed in "humans" being a smart @$$, and I was right LOL!

Ok, what about the one between farmer and crops? Not plow, I already got that one. And the one connected just to cowboy?

I can't figure out the one that connects to KFC..then Fast Food...then the other one beside it. My husband is so much better at this than me. I asked him the one about KFC and he got it...the Fast Food, but since he's gone I can't ask him about the one beside it.

Back