Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did finally get my box (it was expedited via Fed Ex).  I'm not in love.  The bag really just does not work for me. I can't wear it cross body (partly because of my height and mostly because of my weight...that's not RZ's fault though).  But it just looks kind of silly on me.  Just too small (and definitely brown...not caramel). 

I was thinking I might sell it on Ebay but it seems they aren't a hot commodity over there...lol. 

When I add up the prices in "my" amounts (those that I'd be willing to pay for items) I just don't get the value if the bag doesn't work.  Sigh.  Not sure I'll keep this subscription if the hero doesn't dazzle next time.

A couple of my twitter friends were really unhappy with the bag color too...do you guys think they sent out different shades of the bag or is caramel just a bad description?  BOS apparently told them both that the color was custom made for the box.  Looking at instagram I can't tell if the colors or different or if it's just a trick of the light/filter. 

lauradiniwilk, on 22 Mar 2016 - 1:36 PM, said:A couple of my twitter friends were really unhappy with the bag color too...do you guys think they sent out different shades of the bag or is caramel just a bad description?  BOS apparently told them both that the color was custom made for the box.  Looking at instagram I can't tell if the colors or different or if it's just a trick of the light/filter.
I think the colors are different. When the picture first came out it was definitely much lighter - IMO it was the classic Hermes bag color not the brown received. Definitely would have loved it in the lighter shade but it's still cute (granted I haven't used it yet and may bump it to Fall). 

I think the bag is so ugly in person, it just doesn't look well made and the leather feels cheap to me, the color is the real disappointment though. It looked much richer and caramel colored everywhere. It's just an ugly brown, imo. If it had the branded label it may look a bit more put together, mine was one of the late ones and has no label anywhere, inside or out. Based on this, I wouldn't purchase from the co. Who made it. Idk, I'm just grumpy. Such a bummer.

I was one of those with the late but expedited box. I really like the bag. Good neutral color, buttery soft leather, very cute. In fact, I have two folks that want it if I don't. It's a good out to dinner size. I got a gold bracelet and that's what I wanted. I got the dark green shadow, perfect for brown eyes. Really pleased with everything.

Still liking this bid.

I was one of those with the late but expedited box. I really like the bag. Good neutral color, buttery soft leather, very cute. In fact, I have two folks that want it if I don't. It's a good out to dinner size. I got a gold bracelet and that's what I wanted. I got the dark green shadow, perfect for brown eyes. Really pleased with everything.

Still liking this bid.
I'm guessing you could trade/buy on eBay for your friends. There are tons out there for them from what I am reading. I love mine too.

Wearing the jules smith bracelet with the lele sadoughi necklace from last year's PSMH resort box. I actually like them together! I was worried it would feel too matchy matchy but I think it works. The other bracelet is gorjana from rocksbox because I am a giant walking sub box ad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMG_4962.JPG
You made the Zoe Report giveaway email! I thought the one pic popping up looked familiar. Yay!

Back