Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else still waiting for their box?  I've still not received an answer to my email, a shipping notice, nothing.  So irritated with their lack of communication.

Is anyone else still waiting for their box?  I've still not received an answer to my email, a shipping notice, nothing.  So irritated with their lack of communication.
I just got mine on Friday.  I wrote to them about a week or so ago, and they did respond within a day or so.

I am! I emailed them at the end of last week and got their canned 'waiting on hero item, shipping asap' and they also said it would ship monday at the latest... and yet no tracking #! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am! I emailed them at the end of last week and got their canned 'waiting on hero item, shipping asap' and they also said it would ship monday at the latest... and yet no tracking #! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep. . .I just checked and no tracking for me either.   I don't mind the delay, but I just need to know when it's shipping because it goes to my office. I work out in the field and from home quite a bit and don't want it sitting around in the office for a long time.  

Just received a tracking notice from FedEx. Kind of bummed that there is nothing to make up for the delayed shipping (2 weeks delayed) especially considering that they previously sent out a bonus for the exact same issue. 

Just received a tracking notice from FedEx. Kind of bummed that there is nothing to make up for the delayed shipping (2 weeks delayed) especially considering that they previously sent out a bonus for the exact same issue. 
last time it was probably on them. this time probably on the vendor. i know it doesnt help the end customer. 

So mine arrived today.

With the bag- there's a card that says 'the diver, our signature logo, is embossed on each bag as a reminder that the best things in life don't come from waiting around, but diving right in.' I don't see an embossed logo. Am I overlooking it?

Mnky, on 16 Mar 2016 - 5:42 PM, said:
So mine arrived today.

With the bag- there's a card that says 'the diver, our signature logo, is embossed on each bag as a reminder that the best things in life don't come from waiting around, but diving right in.' I don't see an embossed logo. Am I overlooking it?
No embossed logo on mine.

I finally got my box. I like everything but got the gold bracelet. I have no gold jewelry so it's not the best fit for me. I feel like I'm complaining too much about it but they need to work on their shipping/sending issues. 

@Reija  Mine had a piece of leather with the embossed logo glued to the inside of the bag (sort of slapped on as an afterthought)...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reija  Mine had a piece of leather with the embossed logo glued to the inside of the bag (sort of slapped on as an afterthought)...
I looked through mine again and I see the same piece of letter on the side. I can't see anything embossed on it though, maybe something is barely there but really hard to see.

Oh for f&$k sakes. Finally got the box today and the bracelet is missing. I always unpack the box and then look at the pamphlet. After I got done unpacking I was like, huh, something feels like it's missing...sure enough!

Mine came today too. I had the same thought about the embossed logo and even looked over the bag looking for it! Like if you're not going to include it then don't add a tag telling me that it was included. I do have the logo on the interior. But the bag is a nice length and it's a nice size for me since I mostly have giant mom sized bags. LOL 

Wearing the jules smith bracelet with the lele sadoughi necklace from last year's PSMH resort box.  I actually like them together!  I was worried it would feel too matchy matchy but I think it works.  The other bracelet is gorjana from rocksbox because I am a giant walking sub box ad :)

IMG_4962.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my box Wednesday and am really happy with it. I got the bracelet in gold (yes!) and the shadow stick in marble - which is like a charcoal grey. I would have been happy with any shadow but the light blue shade.

I wonder what's in store for summer? :p

Back