Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box also arrived early and it sounds like we received the same color stick and bracelet (although I've not seen anyone post that they received the gold version).  Both of these I will be giving to my nieces since they are not my style.

The handbag is very small but I think that it will look cute with jeans.  Not very functional for me since I tend to lean towards "suitcases" but it's cute enough that I will give it a try.  I would have preferred the shade in the picture which is slightly lighter.
haha suitcase! I agree though the shade is darker than described I definitely would not refer to it at as caramel.  As a whole the bag is not really for me I too am a suitcase lugger lol and as frequent subway rider I like bags with more of a closure but I m sure others will love it is super cute.  

I would have loved to receive that cream/pearlish color eyeshadow stick in the pamphlet because the formulation seems awesome.  I was surprised I didn't see a page in the booklet on the lamer  ( did i miss it?) I know it was a little bonus but you think they d try to sell us on it a bit.  Oh well maybe its better I don't have more info. on that product lol

Anyone with renewing subscription NOT received their shipping notice?  I can't tell if only the annual subscribers are the ones receiving their boxes or if the majority have at least gotten a shipping notice.  I was billed but haven't heard anything.  Normally I get my shipping notice a day or two after the annual subscribers.  I don't mind waiting and don't want to bug customer service yet, but I feel like everyone else has their box already.  

Anyone with renewing subscription NOT received their shipping notice? I can't tell if only the annual subscribers are the ones receiving their boxes or if the majority have at least gotten a shipping notice. I was billed but haven't heard anything. Normally I get my shipping notice a day or two after the annual subscribers. I don't mind waiting and don't want to bug customer service yet, but I feel like everyone else has their box already.
I'm in the same boat. Received the email this weekend saying it's delayed and they're expediting shipping, but still no shipping notice. Not sure if it's regional... I'm in the Chicago area.

I'm in the same boat. Received the email this weekend saying it's delayed and they're expediting shipping, but still no shipping notice. Not sure if it's regional... I'm in the Chicago area.
I'm in Oregon.  I hope you receive your box soon. . .for what it's worth, I haven't even received an email about delayed shipping.  I checked the website but there's no way to look at tracking/shipping.  

OOPS. . .sorry for the multiple posts.  A box kept popping up saying I had hit "post" too fast.  I didn't even think my post went through but sure enough. . .lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I received shipping notice last Wednesday but it doesn't look like the box has moved since then.

I got my box this weekend and was happy with it in person. I do think RZ does such a nice job making it feel like a luxe experience. I love the individual wrapping and the info booklet. This box wasn't quite as spot on with my tastes as Fall and Winter, but I think that's to be expected that all of them won't be a home run, so I'm not mad about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I like the headphones, and I never would have bought any so fancy on my own, so that's a fun thing to have. The bag wasn't quite as small as I was expecting... So while I'm normally a suitcase bag person too, I'll make a point to actually go out without carrying all of my possessions in order to use it, which will push me out of my comfort zone!

I was secretly hoping that they would use our survey questions to personalize a bit - like since I filled out the survey saying my tastes ran classic, that I'd get the pale pink or black/charcoal eye liner/shadow... But I got the light blue, which is basically the only color choice that I don't think I can find a way to wear. So that was my only real "bummer" of the box... Maybe I'll see if there's some kind of You Tube video showing me how to wear it without sending me on an 80s flashback ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, and I think it'll be interesting to see whether she continues to do a theme with each box... I've only been subbing since the Fall edition, but I thought Fall and Winter's theme were basically fall and winter... Even though I'm not a music festival person, I thought it was fun to see how she wove all these items around a theme, so it would be interesting to see that again with a different theme (maybe that has happened before and I didn't notice!)

No shipping notice for me either.  I sent an email to customer service as this is the 3rd time I will have received my box late.  Told them that perhaps it would be best to move the back of the line to the front of the line next time and that the consistent late shipping for certain customers was being discussed on the blogs.   I am really tired of getting my box 2-3 weeks and usually closer to 4 weeks after the first shipments.  I did get a $10 credit the last time it was delayed. 

No shipping notice for me either.  I sent an email to customer service as this is the 3rd time I will have received my box late.  Told them that perhaps it would be best to move the back of the line to the front of the line next time and that the consistent late shipping for certain customers was being discussed on the blogs.   I am really tired of getting my box 2-3 weeks and usually closer to 4 weeks after the first shipments.  I did get a $10 credit the last time it was delayed. 
Yeah, i'm kind of stalking my email box looking for the shipping notice.  I've been subscribed since the first box and this is the first time I've experienced delayed shipping.  I mostly just want to make sure I get my box (that I wasn't overlooked somehow), so it's comforting to hear that I'm not the only one in this position.  I hope you hear back from them soon! 

I'll probably contact them in a few days, if I haven't heard anything. I wonder if perhaps they are gaining subscribers and it's harder to keep up with the demand. 

I think I've had delayed shipping every box except 1. For having sent the we know it's delayed email I expected the shipping email yesterday but still here in the Greater Chicago area waiting for even that. 

Got mine yesterday...like most everyone, I got the silver bracelet.  It's a lot daintier than I was expecting.  The stone is so small I am wondering if I can wear it with the Lele Sadoughi necklace from last year's PSMH resort box without it being too matchy matchy.  Hmmm...

Got the forest green jouer which I am okay with since I have some green in my eyes. 

The bag is not something I would ever pick out myself but I think I'll like it and use it. 

I have super dry skin so I have no use for the blotting papers. 

Always excited about ear buds and dry shampoo, unlike many other sub box junkies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to pamper myself with the La Mer tonight!!

I kind of like having a lot of little items in the last couple boxes instead of just a few things to open up.  Even though this wasn't a box that especially matched my taste, I still think it's fun and am happy with it.   

I was really surprised to have gotten my box today! I live in Minnesota and the expected delivery date was the 10th, so glad it arrived early. I was pleased to receive the gold version of the bangle. I also received rococo, the pearly vanilla cream color for the eyeshadow stick. Very happy with my first box!

Got my box today and L.O.V.E it. The bag is so freaking stylish and the leather's super soft. I got the eyeshadow in Abstract, which is a deep, slightly shimmery black. It's so pigmented and awesome and I'm so glad I got it! I now want these eyeshadow crayons in (almost) every color. The headphones are great quality and really nice-looking. I like the bracelet and the dry shampoo/blotting papers/La Mer are nice to have too (especially the La Mer). YAY THIS BOX YAY

Should I be worried that I still haven't received a gift card or any shipping info for my box? I'm in the Bay Area...I would have figured that something would be here by now. :/ 

Not your box because I got the late shipping email and still haven't received a CnS. But maybe since you live in the same state.

Wow, really frustrated! I haven't received a late shipping email or my box. What the heck is going on?? I'm in the Seattle area, seems to be no rhyme or reason to this.

I received my box and I'm very happy with it. My bracelet is silver and the eyeshadow a gold color. I can fit the necessities in the bag, which is good. I actually put all the items from the box in it and they fit, haha.

My sister still hasn't received her box, just the notice that there is a delay. I don't think there is a rhyme or reason too since her box is coming to the same city as mine in SoCal.

I reached out via email about the delay and received this response:

The box began shipping March 1st, we experienced a delay in production with our hero item as it is handmade but are sending boxes out everyday on a rolling basis as we receive product.

Latest posts

Back