Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know for sure if they are sending out variations of the bracelet? I didn't see the bracelet available in silver on the Jules site which led me to believe we'd all be getting the silver . I personally like the bracelet better in gold and would prefer that option :)

I'm pretty happy with the box. I am also glad the bag is brown and that variations of THAT didn't go out because I'd be super bummed if I wound up with like, a pink bag. Also happy with the Klorane! I am almost out! The blotting paper is whatever. I'll keep it at work but know I won't use that til summer. Earbuds arent something I'm WILD about but I will use them and I like the style of them.

Now, to be patient and wait for my shipping notice !

Do we know for sure if they are sending out variations of the bracelet? I didn't see the bracelet available in silver on the Jules site which led me to believe we'd all be getting the silver . I personally like the bracelet better in gold and would prefer that option :)

I'm pretty happy with the box. I am also glad the bag is brown and that variations of THAT didn't go out because I'd be super bummed if I wound up with like, a pink bag. Also happy with the Klorane! I am almost out! The blotting paper is whatever. I'll keep it at work but know I won't use that til summer. Earbuds arent something I'm WILD about but I will use them and I like the style of them.

Now, to be patient and wait for my shipping notice !
The booklet says that we will receive either silver or gold. I got the silver, which I actually don't mind because silver goes well with the turquoise accent and most of my other jewelry is already gold. I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but it's actually quite a cute, dainty bracelet!

Pearl Therm, on 02 Mar 2016 - 8:44 PM, said:The booklet says that we will receive either silver or gold. I got the silver, which I actually don't mind because silver goes well with the turquoise accent and most of my other jewelry is already gold. I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but it's actually quite a cute, dainty bracelet!
How do you like the handbag in person? Is it a nice leather? I won't receive my box until the middle of next week ....

So what is LA Mer product? Is it concentrate or oil? I remember first spoiler was about oil, but right now spoilers say concentrate..?

How do you like the handbag in person? Is it a nice leather? I won't receive my box until the middle of next week ....
The leather is decent. The bag is very basic, though, like the top is not finished in any way. I tried to show it in this picture, but not sure if you can tell? I can see how it has that boho quality that would be good for festival season, but some people might not like that. For me personally, I don't go to festivals [because I don't like to voluntarily subject myself to heat], but I still think it's adorable so I will just wear it as a normal bag. Also, it looks super tiny in pictures and even in person, but it's actually roomier than it looks. I stuck that gift card in the picture for size comparison lol. I can fit my phone, wallet, keys and still have a bit of room for makeup

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is LA Mer product? Is it concentrate or oil? I remember first spoiler was about oil, but right now spoilers say concentrate..?
It is La Mer The Concentrate. I don't think it is an oil, perhaps more of a serum? It's tiny, but the sale size is so expensive, this little sample is worth like $44 image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people on MSA are complaining about the abundance of ear buds and dry shampoo in all sub boxes, but I personally love getting those items because the ear buds are always way more expensive / nice than ones I'd buy on my own and dry shampoo isn't something I'd go out of my way to buy but I love to use it.  I don't use oil blotting papers because I have super duper dry rosacea skin, but I'll definitely use and love everything else.  Hoping for the black and gold bracelet but I love all three variations.  Excited to try my first La Mer product!

I have read a tip about La Mer that may be useful to some: one reviewer said she would wet her fingertips with (warm) water and then spread the concentrate on them before dabbing on her face.  This is what I plan to do too (unless I hear it's a terrible idea form someone who knows).

Did anyone on the east coast or south receive a gift card yet?  I really am hoping that I get one, would like to purchase a piece of jewelry.  I am an annual subscriber.  I am wondering if they only sent out on the west coast since she has a pop up shop this month?  If someone has one they don't want to use, I would love a code. Thanks

I just got mine in the mail and I'm on the West coast too. Hopefully they send them to everyone regardless of the location.

jenny1973, on 03 Mar 2016 - 09:08 AM, said:Did anyone on the east coast or south receive a gift card yet?  I really am hoping that I get one, would like to purchase a piece of jewelry.  I am an annual subscriber.  I am wondering if they only sent out on the west coast since she has a pop up shop this month?  If someone has one they don't want to use, I would love a code. Thanks
Not yet and I'm on the East Coast.  To only provide it to certain customers in the age of social media would be a miss.

I just got my gift card Wednesday... And immediately impulse-purchased some earrings from her site. I'm so excited to see them in person!

My box will be here tomorrow or Saturday I'm guessing. Fed Ex says Monday, but it's at a distribution center right in my city, so if it takes that long I will be seriously annoyed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This box doesn't look as appealing to me as the past ones, but I think that's largely because I'm just not a small purse person... I rarely just run out for social events - I'm usually hauling stuff! But as long as it's big enough to fit in a wallet (I wish a small wallet was also in the box!) I'll find a way to use it. The bracelet looks really pretty, and is my style. I don't love Klorane, but it'll get used.

Based on some of the comments on MSA about the high quality of that brand of ear buds I'm excited to try them.

I know Rachel's stuff will always be good quality so I can't wait to see it all in person.

Still waiting for my shipment notification here in NJ.  I'm super curious to see which color eyeshadow I get.  I'm fine with either metal for the bracelet, but I definitely can't pull off blue shadow.

Anyone else in NJ still waiting for shipping?

Latest posts

Back