Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, everything too expensive! I could probably buy some jewelry, but not much choice...

Yeah, I can't imagine that 1lb is right. The box (and outer cardboard) is likely more than a pound itself
There's no way it's a lb.  This morning I was shipping a pair of Tory Burch jelly flip flops that I sold on ebay. I had a really hard time finding a box small and light enough to keep just the box and sandals at 16 oz.  

A girl posted her box on insta!

image.png

I don't know if I am feeling this box.  Jules Smith is showing up in all sub boxes now.  I love the purse, eyeshadow and LeMer product.  It feels like there is something missing or another item.  Maybe I will feel different when I receive mine.  Hmmm.

So, totally impatient and just checked out someone else's reveal (just like I do every time!)

Pearl Therm, on 02 Mar 2016 - 4:38 PM, said:Besides the original spoilers, I believe it is a Jules Smith bracelet (in gold or silver), oil blotting paper, earbuds and Klorane dry shampoo. <sorry, I'm new. This is a spoiler thread so we're allowed to say the items right?>
Looks like a nice box - not sure about the bracelet but I'll have to see it in person.

Back