Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the coupon codes are unique. I just got mine today but I'm on the west coast, I'm sure everyone who is subbed will get one, if not you should contact them and I'm sure they'll take care of subscribers. I doubt if I'm using mine, everything is over priced and the jewelry is so not me. But I'll hang onto it for a bit in case I need a $300 t shirt, lol!!

I think the coupon codes are unique. I just got mine today but I'm on the west coast, I'm sure everyone who is subbed will get one, if not you should contact them and I'm sure they'll take care of subscribers. I doubt if I'm using mine, everything is over priced and the jewelry is so not me. But I'll hang onto it for a bit in case I need a $300 t shirt, lol!!
That's a nice discount coupon. I live on the west coast and haven't received it yet (you got it in the post and not via email?).  I'll probably use the code for something, if they send me one.  

I haven't received a coupon yet either. Hope I get one soon although I think the store is definitely out of my price range. So exciting that some of you are getting shipping notices.

girlnamedpete, on 01 Mar 2016 - 11:18 AM, said:girlnamedpete, on 01 Mar 2016 - 11:18 AM, said:It got to my Fedex location at 3:56 am so it's possible I will have mine TODAY!  *giddy*
No pressure but pictures please....

edit - I had received the shipping notice and it left yesterday but FedEx has delivery (East Coast) for next Wednesday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I can't imagine that 1lb is right. The box (and outer cardboard) is likely more than a pound itself

Oh,wow! I just got a gift card for $50 towards first purchase at RachelZoe.Com what a surprise!

20160302_133443.jpg

Back